BreadBin

Dov65 feedback

I purchased a Warwick Streamer from Dave. He was an absolute gent and I would happily recommend anyone deal with him.

Edited by BreadBin

I have just completed a purchase of a Spector Chris Kael signature bass with Dave. It’s always a little unnerving dealing with people who don’t have a lot a feedback, but I shouldn’t have worried!

communications were excellent all the way through, he told me when it would be shipped by and stuck to it. 

Bass is exactly as described (faultless!!) and very well packaged ready for postage. 

Buy with confidence!!! Cheers mate!

Dave sent me a sent of tuners and a wiring loom for just the cost of postage, everything arrive wrapped up immaculately and very promptly! 

Much appreciated good sir! :)

Dave is a truly gentlemen ! he has passed me a fender bridge for free and even free postage 

thank you very much sir if anytime you need anything from south devon please let me know 

MB1.

In the words of Mr Bowie...... Dave's a Starman!

Fast Communication and a all round Great Transaction

He Definately went the extra mile to ensure the specification was correct a very relaxed and Hassle free purchase!.....Buy Sell and Trade with Confidence.

again....

Many Thanks!

Martin

I made Dave a wiring kit for his Spector Legend, he's a diamond to deal with, great comms and instant payment, perfect gent.

Cheerz, John

Just received some freebie bridge parts from Dave and he's a great guy to deal with, fast and friendly communication and the parts arrived very quickly too. 

Sold my lovely Kramer bass to Dave. Instant payment and clear communications. Enjoy, mate!

Just bought a john east preamp from Dave....great comms ,very well packaged and just as described.....top chap to boot!

thanks Dave

Just sold Dave a pick guard in a nice, quick and friendly transaction. Thanks Dave.

Dave just sent me some Ray parts, free in return for a donation to my favourite charity. Incredibly generous, and posted in military spec packaging!

Dave is a true gent! Thanks bro!

I’ve just bought a bridge from Dave, he is an absolute gentleman to deal with and even sent me a few extra parts, you can deal with confidence, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy anything from him, cheers Dave, Tony ☝️

Dave just posted me some jazz pickups and control system in return for a fiver in the Air Ambulance collection bottle.

Top man.

I am now the proud owner of Dave's Spector Euro. And a magnificent thing it is too.

Dave is an absolute credit to our community. And his packaging is excellent too!

Dave sent me some more odds and ends to help stock my spares drawer this morning.  All he wanted was for me to donate a fiver to a charity of my choice.  It went into the Dementia collection bottle this time.

Top fella.

• Like 1

Babicz bridge just arrived from Dave.

The man's an absolute Star, the fact we speak the same lingo made it so much easier.

One week later and Dave again tops my list of good guys 🙂

He'd a Fender bridge in the toy box and knowing I'd a few slab builds on the table fired it in the post.

No money changed hands but he did agree to me making a charity donation.

One of BC's finest 👍

• Thanks 1