KingPrawn

Feedback for Burns-bass

Bought a beautiful 74/75 jazz from Lawrie. Great communication and enjoyed chatting, over email and our brief meeting. Good luck with the home renovations. Look after the NS. I’ll need it back soon.

Edited by KingPrawn

Bought a Stingray off Lawrie this evening. Collected it from his house and he was kind enough to give me a lift home! Very nice to meet you, hope we can do business again sometime.

Bought a very nice Fender case off Lawrie; very smooth deal with great communications, and arrived incredibly well packaged (oo-er).  Incidentally also has a free Gibson neck plate off him last year.......

Thanks mate! :D

Bass parts bought from Lawrie, excellent communication, deal with confidence.  Many thanks.

Bought strings from Lawrie, great person to deal with. He was friendly, reasonable and communicative. I have no hesitation to deal with him again.

I purchased a bridge, it was posted the same day!

Thanks Lawrie 👍

I bought Lawrie’s speakon cable (bassic-bits 1m klotz cable) - great communication and the item was delivered 3 days after I bought it. No issues at all.....thanks Lawrie.

JohnO