Why become a member? ×

feedback for Deedee

Can't believe it's over 2 years since Dan & I last did some kind of hoss trade. At one stage we were meeting up about every 3 months.

Anyway, when dealing with Dan, you know you are going to get terrific gear with a lovely & decisive bloke. That's why I have done maybe half a dozen deals with him.

World class & a pleasure to deal with.

Anytime you want a chat fella, all the best!

• Thanks 1

I bought a Fender pickup from Dan in the most straightforward of transactions.  He wrapped it with care, posted it immediately, even took a pic of it wrapped up and the posting receipt.  Great stuff - a pleasure doing business :)

Thanks Dan.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just purchased a Mesa WD-800 bass head from Dan.  He's a patient and pleasant guy who takes really good care of his gear!  Great to meet you Dan, and nice to know that you live quite close!  Many thanks!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dan just bought my 2i2, absolute pleasure to communicate with, on the ball and as Karl said decisive.

I hope you enjoy playing about with the Scarlett my friend.

Keep safe and well.

Very best regards,

Tom.

• Thanks 1

I sold Dan  a multi effect and he was utterly polite, prompt, friendly and courteous throughout. 

Despite first class post the thing took forever to arrive, but Dan refused to be anything other than congeniality personified. 

Top bloke. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Bought an Armstrong Aria Pro II pickup from Dan, great deal, near-instantaneous dielivery, and very friendly & helpful, he even sent me a link for the correct flat-blade switch for my Aria restoration.

Couldn't be happier with the purchase - thanks Dan!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No trade with  Dan as such, but he spotted an item on Ebay that i had stated i wanted on here.  It was in Dan's town way oooop north. A long way

Dan told me if  i bid and won, he would pay for it , collect it for me, and drive it down halfway between us.  This has  now all happened and i have my parcel.  I couldn't even give the man any petrol money,  try as i might.

Dan is a scholar and a gent of the highest order, and a real human being.   I scincerely hope that i can do him a favour in the future.

Edited by fleabag
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Met up with Dan for some carpark dealings and now the proud owner of a cracking vintage Trace Elliot amp! Was my journey essential? When theres a Series 6 AH300 with a UV light at the end of it, it sure is!! 

Always a great guy to deal with.

Many thanks :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just picked up a cab from Dan meeting him at a mutual destination. The transaction as well as the communication has been first class throughout.

It was good to meet Dan, the cab was as you described, and it was nice chat although only brief.

I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.

Many thanks.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a tuner pedal from Dan, and I swear the thing had arrived on my doorstep before id even sent him my delivery address, speediest transaction like evaaaahhhhhh.

in fact its probs taken me longer to wrote this so Ill stop. 

Except to say that this thing is exactly as described, if not better. Top stuff. 

• Haha 1