Why become a member? ×

feedback for Deedee

Just picked up a Stingray 4 HH from Dan's place; bass was ready to plug in and try out and everything was good 😀 . We chewed the fat about cars and bass for a while. Lovely guy to do business with and I can only echo the good things that have been said previously. Thanks Dan.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've just bought a Trace head from Dan who I found to be a top bloke.

Good communications and he certainly went the extra mile to ensure that it arrived in time. Packaging was bomb-proof as well putting most of the mail order companies to shame!

I'd definitely recommend him whether you're buying, selling or trading!

One very happy bunny.

Thanks Dan.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I bought DeeDee’s Sterling HH. He photographed it perfectly, described it accurately, and shipped it lightning quick. Communications quick and responsive throughout. I’m delighted and would be happy to deal with him again. 

Pete

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought a Sandberg pre-amp from Dan. Real easy transaction and it was incredibly well packaged to avoid Royal Mail destroying it.

Hell of a nice guy and I would not hesitate in dealing with him again.

Edited by BassBunny
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dan's Aria Pro wasn't giving out the tones so he asked me to make a new loom for it - all happy now 😎

He's a real pleasure to deal with, great comms and instant payment, a diamond geezer.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've bought a BF Super Twin from Dan. Immaculate condition as described and excellent communication throughout. Even though he was a bit reluctant at first he shipped the cab to me in Germany, his packaging skills are second to none, he could probably post something to a war zone and it would arrive in the condition it left.

Excellent all round good egg.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a VT Bass from Dan. item was as described and well packed. Comms were good. Post Office were slow to deliver due to Xmas, and Dan got in touch and sent pic of postage receipt to reassure me, even though I hadn't enquired as to its whereabouts, which i thought was a nice touch! Deal with confidence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1