Left leaderboard
Ou7shined

feedback for AndyTravis

Andy bought a couple of effects pedals from me. Great communication and prompt payment. What more could you ask for?

Cheers,

Andy

• Thanks 1

And another pedal (tuner) despatched from the Travis trove.  Excellent communication, packaged to survive and rapid arrival.  The B string on my 5er can now be tuned.  Many thanks.

• Thanks 1

Ended up posting her le by mistake. Apologies, not sure how it happened.

Edited by PJ-Bassist

I've just bought a Fender Power Jazz Bass Special from Andy. Great communication and coordination, he has really mastered the art of packing.

Highly recommended!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just bought some strings from Andy. Excellent comms and bloody prompt postage. I would happily buy from him again.

Steve

• Thanks 1

Just been to Andy’s to finalise a trade for his custom shop Jazz & my Sadowsky. From start to finish this has been a joy. As many of you know Andy is an absolute gent & an all round top man & a hell of a player. 
Thank you my new found friend.

Norm x 

• Thanks 1

I think it says a great deal that I'm writing this very positive comment on a recent deal with Andy on p6 of his feedback.  Each page is a glowing testament to this man's credibility, integrity and good nature.  This is a very good man (with immense talent to boot).  Our most recent deal (there have been many) involved the delivery of a case.  As ever, the transaction was faultless and the item is in much better condition than I'd thought.  This titan of BC even delivered personally on a Sunday afternoon.  Legend.   

• Thanks 1

Second time writing on this thread - and while last time it was a bass this time it was some strings. As before a brilliant experience 

• Thanks 1