Left leaderboard
Dubs

waveydavy Feedback

Bought a magellan 800 from Dave. All aspects of the transaction went smoothly, great communication throughout and the amp arrived exactly when we agreed - I couldn't be happier with how the process went and would definitely buy from him again.

MB1.
Dave very kindly sent me some part worn flat wound strings to try through the Basschat
Recycling section for Nowt! (Even though I'd offered to pay postage)
Very Kind indeed and much appreciated
Many Thanks
Martin

Just sold my ACG EQ01 preamp to Dave. Top chap to deal with, good comms and prompt payment. Many thanks Dave and enjoy exploring the endless tones of the filter pre! Cheers, Ian

Sold some tuners to Dave. Ultra easy communication, ultrafast payment. A real pleasure to deal with. A++++++++ as they say elsewhere.

Bought some T.I. Flats from Waveydavey
Really good communication. I said I'd take the strings, and he even sent them before I sent the payment :)
Great BC'er to deal with, so buy, sell & trade in confidence folks

Bought a BF cab from Dave.  All smooth and quick with comms and meeting up to collect.  Pleasure to deal with!

Bought a set off Hipshot tuners & delivered next day, brilliant...cheers Dave

Bought some Gotoh tuners from Dave. The ad description was spot on and delivery was fast. Deal with confidence!

Bought some pickups from Dave. Excellent communication, really well packed and posted as fast as humanly possible - the next day. Super BC member, thanks.

Posted (edited)

Bought an amp from Dave. Item exactly as described, packed perfectly, shipped promptly and superb communication throughout.

Trade with confidence.

Many thanks

EDIT - Just realised that I had forgotten to leave feedback for another amp I bought from Dave a year or so ago. That transaction went equally well!

Edited by Deedee

Super easy intl transaction. Dave is great guy to deal with - communicates very fast and bass was as good as described..

Thank you.