Why become a member? ×

Who are you seeing live next?

Japhet

• 2 weeks later...

Not next, but last night bagged a ticket to go see Devo in London on their last ever tour. 

I’m off on my own, travelling 200 miles and flip knows how I’m going to afford it all. What with rail and hotel prices. 

But it was like 00’s last time I saw them in Manchester and Mark is one of my all time creative idols. 

It’s a beautiful world. 

• Like 1

Those Damn Crows (second time in a week) at Pryzm in Kingston tomorrow, with MiniMert. Tis is an "intimate" album launch show -last week they hit no. 3 in the album charts and headlined Swansea Arena so this may be the last small gig they play for a while. The London gig last Friday was ace, I expect the energy tomorrow night will be off the charts.

• Like 1

Killing Joke at Colchester Arts centre 7 th March. Youth has a new amp and speakers, a Ashdown home made thingsy. He is a ABM user normally. Mind you we don't go to see them to hear the difference in amps nor will we be able to. 

Edited by Skinny
Wrong date

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Roachford last night at Cardiff Globe, lovely small venue. Very upbeat gig, Andy Roachford has great stage presence and no mean singer and keyboardist. Plus great soundn and a tight band having a wail of a time.

Support Acantha was very good too.

Bass player David Levy had a lovely red ~63 Jazz. His credits also include Mike Oldfield, Bernie Marsden, Shirley Bassey, Chris de Burgh and... Five Star!

20230324_215014.jpg

20230324_220114.jpg

IMG-20230325-WA0008.jpg

20230324_210828.jpg

• Like 1

On 30/03/2023 at 08:58, Rich said:

La Villa Strangiato (Rush trib from Italy) in Chepstow tonight.

And damned good they were too. The bass/keys/vocals chap Bibbi Ferrari (or Debbie, as his bandmates apparently call him) had the Gedster's bass tone absolutely nailed, helped in no small amount by the fact that he was playing a Geddy Jazz through a YYZ Sansamp :D They even broke out the double-necks for Xanadu, although Bibbi's wasn't a Ricky. Recommended if Rush are your thing.