Beedster

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chris's excellent rep on this thread is thoroughly deserved! Lots of transactions on BC go through super smoothly; what's actually more telling for me is how folk are treated on the rare occasion when things don't go quite to plan, for whatever reason, which inadvertently happened here. Chris was an absolute gent in seeing this sale through. Top bloke.

• 1 month later...

Well, I seem to do a deal with Chris every few months 🤣 He is now the proud custodian of a beautiful walnut P bass body, which I am sure he is already building into something mega! Thanks again dude and couldn't have gone to a better home! 

Cant wait to see the result, must beer beer time soon!

Bought an RME Fireface off of Chris, he did a great job packing it and shipping it, and he dealt with a difficult situation gracefully, after the couriers damaged it in transit. Works beautifully though and Chris was, as usual, straightforward to deal with. Deal with in good confidence! 

Pete

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chris sold me his P Retro preamp as he finished thinning the heard and moving house, all good, and he threw in a PJ scratchplate and split the postage costs with me as he couldn't find the charger and adaptor; but don't worry Chris, John has the adaptor still in stock and can source/or point me to the right charging cable; he's got the pre in for a service and tidy up now.

Top seller Chris, hopefully he will repeat the cycle in future and others will get the benefit of his good taste in gear

Enjoy the music

ps can't believe that no one in your family wouldn't want the acoustic guitar, seems too good to sell

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

After much persuasion I managed to convince Chris to sell me his MIJ fretless P bass.  As has been said already many times above Chis is a top banana amongst many top bananas in this place.  As smooth a transaction and very smooth thing covered in butter.

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...