Why become a member? ×

Beedster's wall of shame

Beedster

• 1 month later...

Bought Chris's Ampeg SVP Pro and am very pleased with it! Very easy transaction and great comms. Chris kept me informed at every stage of the delivery and gave me an ETA and a tracking number. He answered all my questions with endless patience and is an all-round good egg and top Basschatter. Recommended! :)

Edited by discreet

Purchased an SWR 350x head, no probs, delivered to an address of my choosing, purchased as a backup for a future project. This was quickly followed by buying Beedsters immaculate ( and recently purchased) Mesa Walkabout (in green, yes that one) I missed this by being too cautious ( believe me not a trait I excel in). During the first transaction Mrs Beedster ( and Mr) contributed to the population explosion, busy, busy time, I was in no hurry and both transactions went seamlessly. Well as seamlessly as rubbish couriers allow;)

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Met Chris (plus small daughter) today in mizzle and windy Mach. Great discussion about common interests and a little about bass playing. Many thanks for your generosity Chris and I look forward to meeting over a meal and wine. Thanks, Francis.

• 1 month later...

Just acquired a nicely mojoed / roadworn tweed bass case off Chris. After a nice easy initial transaction, circumstances at both ends unfortunately held things up a bit, but great comms throughout, and everything fell into place soon enough. A pleasure to do business with, and definitely recommended.

• 1 month later...

Met Beedster in Aber for the changing of the guard for "the Beast", (bought his double bass.......)
What a true gentleman. He sorted out my crazy sat nav issues, and was thoroughly helpful both regarding starting to play upright and regarding the deal as a whole.
Genuinely caring, and chris will be a first point of call on learning to play and techniques.
A dude and now a friend,
Cheers Chris
r

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just bought and received a beautiful AER Amp Two from Chris.

The deal was pleasant and went smoothly from start to finish. Chris very kindly agreed to my delivery requests and kept me informed as things went along.

Definately an honest and trustworthy man, as witnessed to by many others before me.

Thanks for a very pleasant transaction Chris.

Frank.

• 4 months later...

I have done three transactions with Chris over the last few months, selling then buying back a Yamaha TRB5Pii and selling a MarkBass CMD121P. Each time it was an absolute pleasure to do business with him - great communication, travel costs refunded without asking when I dropped stuff off by train, always a good chat when we met up. A top bloke and completely trustworthy, I would recommend him to anyone buying or selling.

All the best, Ed

• 1 month later...

It was my pleasure to sell a bass to Chris. Due to a late train and quick meet at the station we only had a brief chance to chat, but even that and an earlier phone call was more than enough to work out Chris is a genuine good guy and someone you'd definitely buy a pint. Great communication, easy payment and all round easy and pleasurable sale (aside from the fact he pinched a damn good bass from me!).

All the best pal, enjoy that amazing bass!

• 3 weeks later...

Have just passed on my beloved Markbass rig to Chris!

Great chap to deal with - a man with a punishing schedule! :D

Real smooth transaction, super-easy to deal with, and a genuinely nice guy as well.

Hope you have many years to come with the gear Chris - enjoy it with my best wishes! :)

• 3 weeks later...

MB1.
Great Transaction with Chris
Who very kindly went the extra mile to get the gear to me and kept me informed
On delivery...
Items arrived Very well Packaged
Buy Sell and Trade with Confidence.
A pleasure to deal with
Many Thanks
Martin