Why become a member? ×

Beedster's wall of shame

Beedster

Just completed another transaction with Chris, and as ever, he was a pleasure to deal with. I bought his AV 62 Jazz, and bloomin' lovely it is, too. As usual, lots of friendly emails keeping me informed of what the status was, and another bonus is I now have about 17 miles of bubble wrap to keep me going for the next few decades. Seriously, I've never seen so much bubble wrap on one bass :) To say it was well wrapped would be an understatement!

Great bass and a really good guy to deal with - thanks Chris.

Mark.

• 1 month later...

As we have so many trades I thought I'd just copy the Beedster's latest bit of feedback for me and just change the names :lol:

Guess what..........

As ever, it's a joy as well as a reminder of the old school BC values to deal with [s]Clarky[/s] Chris. There is no better bloke on here to deal with. We have decided to set up a high speed expedited uberlink between our bank accounts to save time in future!

C(larky)

Edited by Clarky

• 1 month later...

Well, no surprises to say that I have nothing but more praise to heap on the Beedster!

A recently acquired TC Electronic pre-amp is testimony yet again to what a pleasure it is to deal with Chris.. Great communications as ever and the parcel arrived on time and the pre-amp was very securely packaged up.

Thanks again Chris - hope to see you sometime soon! :)

Nik

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1347481918' post='1801543']
Erm, me again. We are not money laundering. Chris bought back a bass I bought from him (again). We are both basically pathetic with attention deficit disorder or OCD or something :)

PS, Chris was a gent as ever
[/quote]

Ha ha, we should probably have a combined feedback thread to reduce load on the BC server mate :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chris is old school Basschat royalty; there's little I can add to this glittering feedback thread that hasn't already been said :)

It was a real pleasure to meet you (and the family) after all these years and I think you know your favourite old girl has gone to a good home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am the one who nabbed Chris' Mesa Boogie cab. I've had dealings with Chris before and can only echo what has been said on here many times already - he's a real class act and a proper gent. Again our meeting was short and sweet due to pressing circumstances. I feel obliged to buy something else in future so we can meet again in a more relaxed setting. Cheers for the cab Chris!

• 1 month later...