Why become a member? ×

Old Horse Murphy

ShergoldSnickers

Just got back from picking up my SVT 410 HLF that I bought from Nick.

Really top bloke who knows his stuff, was nice to chat equipment and share expereinces of various bits of gear. The cab is in amazing
condition and sounds so good.

Would be more than happy to buy from again.

PS he also had avery nice dog :)

Edited by spud19870

• 1 month later...

Did yet another deal with Nick when I took my spare Schroeder 21012 over to him. I'm sure it won't be the last.

As always the perfect gent to deal with. Hope the new kitchen going ahead satisfactorily.

Bought Nick's Genz NeoX 212 last week, sadly didn't get to meet him but it was a pleasure to meet his lovely Missus, his pooch and his Mum in Law who looked after me so much I didn't want to leave (especially after I had a sneaky twang on his Pino :ph34r: :P ). Nick's a real gentleman and a pleasure to do businesss with, can't recommend him enough. :)

I've just brokered a trade with Nick for my L2500 for his fretless P-bass & cash. He's been a pleasure to deal with throughout, and the guitar is lovely, exactly as described. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Nick again, and hope he enjoys the G&L!

Just bought Nick's radial thingy, top gent, great guy, everything spot on!

Still a bit sad our potential cab swap didn't work out but I do like my s12t and your genz has gone to a good home so all is well as ends well...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='lowregisterhead' timestamp='1370889395' post='2107020']
Nick bought my Stingray 5 Classic. A charming fellow, a smooth-as-silk transaction, all round good guy - deal with confidence. Thanks!
[/quote]
And now its mine! Traded my awesome beloved pre EB Ray with Nick in a proper gathered around a car boot at the Holiday Inn transaction that we all know and love, cheers Nick :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...