Updated Attendance & Gear List:
01. Silverfoxnik - BC Rich Eagle, Ander van der End JB5, RBV5, Ampeg V4BH head and matching cabs.
02. Hamster - Tea, Coffee, Pastries, the Wife - might bring a bass!
03. @Frank Blank 's Acoustic Corner - Rob Allen Mouse, Godin A4, FRFR setup (QSC K12.2, HX Stomp and HX Edit).
04. RodFunnell - '78 Stingray, Assorted Warwicks, Vanderkley Spartan, Mesa Prodigy 4:88, Barefaced Big Twin T and it's still a few months away so maybe more!
05. obbm - only items for sale
06. Cetera - Spector USA NS2, Spector USA NS2X 'Spectorbird', Spector Euro LT, Hamer Impact, Hagstrom Super Swede, Italia Imola GP, Fender FSR PJ, Fender FSR 70's Ash P, 80's Gallien Krueger 400RB, GenzBenz Neox 2x12
07. @NancyJohnson - Lull JAX/NRT5, Spector Euro LT, Darkglass A/O Head, Barefaced Big One (the #000)
08. Rumblefish - Rumblefish bass,Wal Bass, MB Mpulse 600,Berg CN212
09. Steve Browning - SVL & Fender Precisions, Mesa Walkabout 15
10. @Stingray5 - MM Stingray5, MM Stingray fretless, Tune TWB-6, Tune SWB-4; Trace Elliot GP12SMX or Eden EC15 combos; Boss GT-6B.
11. ChunkyMunky - Builds of mine (P5, J5 etc), SWR SM900, a Greenboy/Fearful build or two and some other assorted goodies.
12. samcrabtree00 - Warwick Streamer Stage II, USA MM Sub, Genzler Magallen 800, Barefaced BB2, Various effects
13. TrevorR - Wal Custom and Pro, Aria SB700, MarkBass LMII & Traveler 2x10
14. @Graemeross - 4 Ps, 3 Js, 2 Aria SBs , Darkglass MT900, 2x Barefaced BB2, HX Effects with Line 6 G75 wireless.
15. prowla - Rics, Warwicks, Statii (whatever I chuck in the car!), Markbass EVO 1 & 1x12. Maybe a Minitaur & 12-step (if I've got 'round to figuring out the 12-step by then).
16. OrangeFriday - Third build - J bass - may contain LEDs...
17. Wolverinebass - haven't decided what to bring yet.
18. Kebabkid - A Roland Bass Cube 120XL and a couple of 4 string Sires (V7 & V3)and if there's a bass shoot out, I'm happy to include one or both of these in thecompetition
19. MacDaddy - custom Shuker/s, Snapdragon Folding Bass, Rob Allen Mouse.
20. G-77 - [Possible attendee] Can bring 2 of the following, D-Bird (purple shift) Anaconda Crusher CXE (green), Status King Bass Prototype #4 (left in photo) or Status Streamline. "If anyone got a preference let me know."
21. bassace - Kolstein travel EUB (ex Clarky, ex Dave Swift). Plus a Genz Benz combo.
22. thestick - Ken Smith, Wal and Markbass ninja head and ninja cab.
23. pete.young - Yamaha BBNE2 Nathan East, Duesenberg Starplayer, Yamaha BB800, HH Studio 60 Bass combo
24. @mangotango - Spector Legend Classic 5, Spectorcore fretless 5, Aria SWB-04 EUB, GenzBenz Streamliner 900, Barefaced Compact One Ten
25 JHK Yamaha trb6p,GBSpitfire 5,.USA stingray 5 fretless,USA sterling 4, EBS hd350,EBS neo 15 cab