Why become a member? ×

Feedback for binky_bass

MB1

• 1 month later...

Bought a Bass off Russ, just as he described in immaculate condition, good comms, fast shipment all packed well in a case. (which I purchased on top of the price, good call Russ).

What's not to like. Deal again? of course, good all round egg.

Edited by Oldman
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/03/2021 at 13:51, paulmcnamara said:

Sold a M Audio Oxygen 61 Midi Keyboard to Russ...... great, smooth transaction, Cheers Russ, Paul.

And I bought Russ's old Oxygen 49 keyboard! Great transaction, keyboard arrived fine despite Postman Pat's best efforts - thanks!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Struck a deal with Russ to buy his Mesa eight 88 head and was only gone a short while to celebrate with a few beers when suddenly out of nowhere I ended up with a whole Rig!! Damn you Russ, now I have to get good on bass, join a world class band so I can play arenas and turn it up past number 1 on the volume. 
Seriously though, great guy to deal with and another happy buyer here. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Part exed my multiamp for Russ's Kemper, we meet up and I picked a bass up for him on the way down. What could have been complicated was nice and easy and all went smoothly thanks to great Comms on Russ's part. Great to deal with, very happy with the deal and Ross was kind enough to add a small and very alcoholic bonus for picking up the bass 😀

• 2 months later...