Update Sep 11: Only the Deep Impact and Soundblox pedals left. Will listen to offers.
1. Akai Deep Impact. I’m really torn on selling this as it’s a piece of history and they don’t come up that often. But I’m downsizing my pedal collection and this is a biggie! Pretty good condition for how old it must be. A few paint chips missing. Functioning perfectly. It came to me with a power cable which I’m pretty sure is not original, but it works so I’ll include in the sale. I never really used the cable as I had it on a board with a Voodoo Labs power brick. Includes a v tatty box and instruction sheet. Collection/meet up only on this one. £500
2. Source Audio Soundblox Pro Multiwave Bass Distortion. With box and manual. 9/10 condition on the top, the protective plastic is still on! I was a bit over-zealous with the velcro when attaching to my pedalboard, then when I went to remove it some of the finish peeled off the back. Tried to remove the velcro at the top but chickened out when it was clear the black sticker would come off along with it. Operationally tip-top. NOTE - THIS PEDAL CAME FROM THOMANN AND AS SUCH COMES WITH A EUROPEAN POWER SUPPLY ONLY (see pictures). I have not used this power supply, I always powered it from the power block on my pedal board. £110 posted.
3. Sansamp Bass Driver DI. It’s lived a life, but still in pretty good shape cosmetically. “Built like a tank” gets thrown around a lot but it really applies here. Velcro on back. Includes box. £120 posted. SOLD
4. 3leaf GR2 envelope filter. Very versatile envelope filter, with built in effects loop. I’d say 8/10 condition wise. Velcro on back. No box or instructions on this one. £180 posted. SOLD
5. Redwitch Zeus. Basically 2 pedals in one, fuzz and octave. This can get very gnarly! Box included. £110 posted SOLD
I’m in Carshalton, Surrey. Can travel a reasonable distance to meet, shoot me a PM and we can discuss it. I’m willing to post all the pedals except the Deep Impact.