Why become a member? ×

Feedback Happy Jack

dunetune_jazz

Jack bought my Aguilar TH350. Saw it advertised at the SE Bass Bash so I said he could take it on-loan/first refusal, what do you know had a confirmed offer come in the day after so advised Jack who said he`d take it. Swift payment, nice and easy transaction. Recommended.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Bought a KK baby bass from Happy Jack, and I have to say, what a gent he is :)
Great to meet up with him & have a good chat, with both Jack and Bluejay
Buy, sell, trade in complete confidence folks
BassChat just as it should be

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Basschatters and fellow GAS victims, let me take this opportunity to tell you that Happy jack is an honourable, knowledgeable, trustworthy and above all damn good decent guy. He just drove no small distance to meet me and pass on a bunch of bass and PA stuff I'd bought from him. You can deal with absolute confidence with Jack, knowing he won't rip you off, the stuff he sells you will be as he describes it, and above all you'll get to meet a fellow bassman of the highest pedigree.

Stew

ps If you're lucky you might even get to meet his missus! I did :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I sold Jack the 6U Gator unit I lent Jack a USB stick with Victor Wooten's book "The Music Lesson" on. You know about "lending" things?? That's right, they generally don't come back.

Didn't have this problem with Jack - USB stick arrived safely in the post today...a Man that can be trusted...

• 7 months later...

I can heartily recommend this fine fellow.  Having arranged a convenient meet up to do the deal we both succumbed to a closed M1 in both directions. Four hours later, having met, I am home. Jack not only travelled further than originally agreed, but also included a nice speaker cable. So, he’s a legend.

many thanks

chris

• 2 months later...

Just bought a bass from Jack. Communication was first class, the packaging superb, delivery prompt and the bass beautiful. There was a slight mix up on the spec for which Jack was horrified and at great pains to resolve (including offering to take it straight back) but I'm going to take some time to get to know it a little better. 😁

stinky poo can happen but it's how it's dealt with that matters.

A first class Basschatter, trade with confidence. 👍

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...