Oldman Feedback

Oldman

I bought 2 GK Neo 112 cabs from Brian after he responded to my post in the "items wanted" section. He made an offer I couldn't refuse and the deal was done. We met up at a service station located equidistantly (I think that's a word), exchanged the cabs and had a quick socially distanced chat in the cold.

Brian's a lovely fella, and a top bloke to deal with. Cheers mate 👍 

• 2 weeks later...

After putting a wanted add up for a Boss charger Brian had one available for the price of postage alone...can't get any better than that. Much appreciated thank you 👍

Great Basschatter, this Oldman fellow. I recently bought a rack case and some cables from him and it was just the sweetest deal. 

Every aspect from enquiry to delivery went smoothly and I heartily commend Oldman to the members of this forum. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently received a superb Harvest gig bag from @Oldman it was packaged really well & posted promptly! 
A credit to our Basschat community. Please deal with complete confidence! 
Cheers Brian.

Regards Norm 

Edited by Normski

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I purchased a PedalTrain pedal board from Brian.  It arrived quickly and was packaged extremely securely.   Thanks very much for responding to my wanted ad Brian, the Nano+ is great. 

• 1 month later...

Just received an absolutely mint Barefaced Big Baby 2 from Brian. Great buying experience throughout, very prompt responses and shipping. Obviously spent alot of time packaging the cab, thanks so much Brian, much appreciated.