Oldman

Oldman Feedback

I bought 2 GK Neo 112 cabs from Brian after he responded to my post in the "items wanted" section. He made an offer I couldn't refuse and the deal was done. We met up at a service station located equidistantly (I think that's a word), exchanged the cabs and had a quick socially distanced chat in the cold.

Brian's a lovely fella, and a top bloke to deal with. Cheers mate 👍 

After putting a wanted add up for a Boss charger Brian had one available for the price of postage alone...can't get any better than that. Much appreciated thank you 👍

Sold Brian a reversible Hard Rock Cafe Leather jacket. Easy transaction, loads of friendly correspondence.

Clearly a valued member here, I can see why.

Trade with confidence...

20210114_125851.jpg

20210114_130007.jpg

Great Basschatter, this Oldman fellow. I recently bought a rack case and some cables from him and it was just the sweetest deal. 

Every aspect from enquiry to delivery went smoothly and I heartily commend Oldman to the members of this forum. 

Sold a bass to Brian, very prompt payment, good communication, can't fault the transaction at all! Another credit to the BC community! Would be very happy to deal with Brian again. :)

Bought a camera from Brian - great communication, shipped next day, packed carefully. Thanks very much!

I bought a 1988 Warwick NT Thumb from @Oldman. I am due to receive this next week. Brian’s communication was perfect from beginning to end. The sale was perfect.

Looking forward to receiving the bass! 

Posted (edited)

I recently received a superb Harvest gig bag from @Oldman it was packaged really well & posted promptly! 
A credit to our Basschat community. Please deal with complete confidence! 
Cheers Brian.

Regards Norm 

Edited by Normski

I sold  a pedal to Brian. Totally hassle-free and he let me know as soon as it arrived. Nice touch.

Sean