Mr.T

Feedback for Dodgnofski

Just sold a bass to Tim, and was great from beginning to end. Top feller, a pleasure to deal with and would heartily recommend to anyone. People like him are what makes BC the fab place it is. Cheers.

Just acquired a cab from Tim and what an absolute star he is to deal with.  Brilliant cab, beautifully packed, hyper quick despatch and delivery.

Thanks very much for the smoothest of smooth transactions.

Tim ordered a P bass loom, a perfect transaction, great comms. and instant payment, a pleasure to deal with.

Cheerz, John

Traded a bass amp with him, super hepful and responssive, he arranged most of the delivery for both sides and even helped with a discount. Top guy, I highly recommend trading with him!

Tim bought my Markbass 102p. A flawless transaction throughout. Excellent communication and paid upfront, trusting me to leave it with his wife while he was out. I'm sure he was probably hiding upstairs so he didn't have to make me a brew when I got there.

Thanks again Tim. Deal with confidence folks.

• Haha 1

Tim bought some gear from me. Top man to deal with, the type of guy that this site is all about.

He actually left feedback for me before Royal Mail delivered the items, lets hope he hasn`t been too hasty! :D

I bought a Jazz bass loom off Tim who is an absolute pleasure to deal with...a real Gent.

Thanks Tim for a great transaction 👍

Just popped round to buy Tim’s Markbass 102p cab. Had a good natter about all things bass related and came home with a lovely cab, great condition and all easily done. Much appreciated mate!