Why become a member? ×

The Big Fat South-West Bass Bash 2022 - Sunday 9th October

scrumpymike

On 14/10/2022 at 08:30, Woodinblack said:

Maybe better if we have one picture with all the names under it, one person can take all the names and put them in the list?

Something like this?

203059419_SWBBoutline3.thumb.png.863ec01fa41ffc0b799814706e2817f4.png

24:                           25:  @sprocketflup    26: Son of @Pea Turgh          27:  @GrahamT   28:  @Chienmortbb             29:                    30 :

17: @Norm           18: @BreadBin   19: Mrs. @Stub Mandrel  @fiatcoupe432    21:                  22: @Richard R     23: @Pea Turgh

9:   @yorks5stringer  10: @Stub Mandrel 11:  @Smanth      12: @JohnDaBass        13: @wrinkleygit     14:  @BassBod   15:              16: @Mottlefeeder

1:  @Andyjr1515    2: @TheRev 3:     4: @stevie  5: @scrumpymike 6: @Phil Starr 7: @Jabba_the_gut 8: @basstone

I've only put names above where people have identified themselves or you can read the pass. If others want to own up, or prefer to remain unidentified on a public forum, either is fine.

PM me if you want me to update this. (Though I'm not sure for how long after creation  I can edit a post)

Edited by Richard R
Added another Basher
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Richard R said:

Something like this?

203059419_SWBBoutline3.thumb.png.863ec01fa41ffc0b799814706e2817f4.png

24:                           25:  @sprocketflup    26: Son of @Pea Turgh          27:  @GrahamT   28:               29:                    30 :

17: @Norm           18:                          19:                       20: @fiatcoupe432    21:                  22: @Richard R     23: @Pea Turgh

9:   @yorks5stringer  10: @Stub Mandrel 11:  @Smanth      12: @JohnDaBass        13: @wrinkleygit     14:  @BassBod   15:              16: @Mottlefeeder

1:  @Andyjr1515    2: @TheRev 3:     4: @stevie  5: @scrumpymike 6: @Phil Starr 7: @Jabba_the_gut 8: @basstone

I've only put names above where people have identified themselves or you can read the pass. If others want to own up, or prefer to remain unidentified on a public forum, either is fine.

PM me if you want me to update this. (Though I'm not sure for how long after creation  I can edit a post)

Did not have you down as a creationist...!

3 minutes ago, yorks5stringer said:

Did not have you down as a creationist...!

Turns out I can edit a post up to 4.2 billion years after creation, plus or minus a few days.
The James Webb Telescope is looking back in time to see @ped's first post.

Edited by Richard R
two bs in Webb!
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

It grieves me to share the following sad PM received from Norm's wife this morning:

Hello Scrumpy Mike.

This is Sue, Norms wife.

I am devestated to say that Norm passed away suddenly yesterday morning. 25/02/23

He loved the bass bash event.

Would you be able to let people know of my husbands passing.

Thank you so much.

xx

I've already replied as follows and asked Sue to confirm whether - and how - she would wish to receive any other individual messages from us.

Hello Sue, this is deeply saddening news for me, as I know it will be for all the other SW Bass Bash regulars. Over the years we have become a real family within the wider Basschat community and we shall all miss him terribly.

I shall of course spread the sad news on Norm's and your behalf. In the meantime, please accept my sincere condolences. On behalf of the Bashers, I wish you and yours the strength you need at this sad time.

Perhaps someone with the necessary skills could set up a virtual condolences card on here that we can sign. Any alternative/better suggestions also welcome.

Thanks,

Mike

• Sad 6