The Big Fat South-West Bass Bash 2022 - Sunday 9th October

scrumpymike

OK, so this is me starting a new topic for next year's Bash ☺️  The hall is booked for Sunday, October 9th, 2022 - so get that date in your diaries!

The Memorial Hall, Cheddon Fitzpaine, Rowford, TAUNTON, TA2 8JY  https://www.cheddonfitzpainevillagehall.co.uk/

(The picture below shows the entrance to the hall driveway but the old lodge is a private house)

image.thumb.png.bac4a8fdc2003af242bac03da677b069.png

Edited by Silvia Bluejay
Date added to topic title
  • Like 1

• Silvia Bluejay changed the title to The Big Fat South-West Bass Bash 2022 - Sunday 9th October
  • Silvia Bluejay pinned this topic

Just had a cuppa and nice chat with GrahamT.  We met up to exchange a large T-shirt for an XL - not saying which way round 😉.

Let's hope we get a spell of weather next year like the one we're just enjoying so we can have lunch al fresco.

T-shirts appeal!!

Christmas is coming (allegedly) so just a little reminder to those who didn't make it to the Bash that we still have combat-green T-shirts for sale in sizes M, L and XL for £20 inc p&p.  We got stocked-up based on previous years' attendances and are currently still massively out of pocket as a result.  Obviously, we accept that the risk was ours and we're not asking anyone to buy something they don't want.  However, if you REALLY DO want one, just ping me a PM 🙂

I'll wait a while and then see if I can post the remainder FS under 'other items' but not sure whether brand-new stuff can be sold on there - any idea Richie?

Bash yer BASS (002).jpg

18 hours ago, yorks5stringer said:

Tee Shirts? Haven't worn me old one yet, it's autumn ya know and the heating does not get switched on till November 1st.

Both shirts also work well as a base layer worn with other garments.  Then you just print the front and back images of the shirt design that I posted above and pin them onto your outer garment.

1 minute ago, scrumpymike said:

Both shirts also work well as a base layer worn with other garments.  Then you just print the front and back images of the shirt design that I posted above and pin them onto your outer garment.

I can confirm they make splendid pyjamas too.