Feedback for Ander87

Dov65

Traded some pickups from Ander in another nice & easy going deal on here.The Aguilar's I received were in virtually as new out the box condition....well chuffed thank you very much ūüĎć

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I worked with Ander's idea for his P-bass and made up a loom with my tone switch - which he's rather pleased with ūüėĀ

Splendid chap to deal with, great comms and instant payment - perfect transaction - very happy to recommend and deal with again.

Cheerz, John

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just purchased a bass from Ander.  Top bloke and went out of his way to make the exchange a bit easier for me; many thanks.

Deal in full confidence fellow BCers.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just sold this chap a rather bling StingRay, made the poor sod meet me at a services that, naturally, had a very missable junction! Sorry bud, but glad you're enjoying the bass!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought Anders Limelight Purple P Bass and I'm extremely pleased with it. All the information advertised about it was 100% accurate. He is also very quick at coming back to messages and shipped the bass immediately. I couldn't be happier with the transactions and the purchase, I'm sure we will be doing business again soon, cheers Ander.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1