Why become a member? ×

Frank Blank feedback

Bigwan

Just bought an Ibanez SRC6 from Frank. Very pleased with it and the whole transaction. Communication was excellent throughout and Frank's packaging was beyond bombproof! Wouldn't hesitate to deal with Frank again. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Bought a Taylor mini bass from Frank. He very kindly kept it for a month until we could meet up in Southend to do the deal, which was very much appreciated as it saved risking a courier. Absolute top fella, went out of his way to ensure I was happy with my purchase. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him. Cheers Frank!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I've just taken delivery of a Roland acoustic amp (AC60...), shipped promptly to France, impeccably packed and in pristine condition. All at a more than reasonable cost, so to say that I'm pleased would be an understatement. Excellent communication, including friendly banter; things couldn't have been better. Thanks again, then, Frank. It's been a real pleasure. I hereby declare this fellow to be, in my opinion and experience, a Thoroughly Good Egg. :i-m_so_happy:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Met with Frank this morning for a Basschat dodgy car park deal, where he passed on a pedal board he was giving away. I was expecting something old and battered but it was new, as in still wrapped up new. Once I realised my folly I offered to pay for the board, but the payment was commuted to a coffee and an attempt to put the world to rights at a later date. Frank is a true Basschat legend, deal in confidence. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just to reiterate what others have said....

Frank is a lovely fella..came to my home and we chatted at length about all things bass, what we've owned and what we would like to own (Yes, Jezza, we're talking about your little creations) and then he did the dirty deed..

He just bought my ACG Harlot SC - I'm having sellers remorse - I may have to chase him up the road!!

Another asset to the BC community.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just bought a Godin A4 from Frank.

A pleasure to meet and deal with. There was an issue with noise on one of the jack outputs and Frank jumped in the motor, bombed down to our local luthier, got it sorted and returned to me with it all sorted and told me if it goes again he will sort it out.

Cannot recommend dealing with Frank highly enough!

As honest, decent BCer as you’ll find 👍🏼

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Every now and then a Basschatter goes above and beyond. Not easy to do in a market place dominated by excellent people, both buyers and sellers. 

Frank not only prices his sales incredibly reasonably, but offers to deliver to a half way point far from his Southend home. 

I can't tell you exactly how he went so far beyond the norm for me in this particular transaction. You will have to take my word for it. I will say this, those who I've found to be the most trusting in life are so often the same people who are the most deserving of our trust. 

You can trust and rely on Frank. 

I owe you one mate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some feedback from me on a recent transaction.....Frank was a superstar, lots of patience with me as logistics turned out to be harder than it should (living in NI). Frank went out of his way to make it as painless as possible and it went like a dream. A pleasure to deal with. Comms was great, the financial bit was nice and easy and secure and would definitely recommend as a buyer / seller.

• Thanks 1

Had my second meet up and car park dodgy deal with Frank this afternoon and it was as painless and easy as the first. This time I took a case off Frank's hands, we'd been chatting privately and I'd mentioned I was on the lookout for a semi rigid case, to which he said he'd got one he was looking to move on which he very kindly gave me. Not only that, he steadfastly refused any payment whatsoever and wouldn't even let me cover his petrol for the 3 hour round trip. What can you say to that? 

Frank is a man of his word and a Basschat legend to whom I now owe not only a coffee but a cheese sandwich too. I look forward to honouring my side of the bargain as well as announcing the birth of our first child. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Deal with Frank with absolute confidence, great communication and beyond generous. Do not hesitate to deal with him be it in person or postage.

He is as others have confirmed, a Basschat legend of the highest degree \m/

• Thanks 1