Why become a member? ×

Pseudonyms

Kevin Dean

I was trying to be a bit clever.I had just migrated to the EUB world having bought a Stagg EUB and as I'm getting pretty ancient and was having a hard time trying to play upright I thought it was appropriate.I have since sold the Stagg and moved on to a Yamaha SLB200 and now here I am Yammering on.
Sorry...

[quote name='bassace' timestamp='1505494745' post='3372408']
If my car reg hadn't said so, I'd never have claimed to be ace. Although I do play bass. Quite often.
[/quote]

Thanks for putting me right. 'Til now, I had been pronouncing your screen name like I do when I say "Liberace".

Heeheehee.

I have a (retired) Cellist friend called Vivien, who by her own admission, claimed to have lived life 'lively & fast' in her heyday.
She often introduced herself as 'Vivace'. After a show one night, she invited me and a couple of other musicians to the (her beloved) Arts Club for drinkies.
During the early hours and clearly ahead in the drinks marathon, 'Vivace' said, " Oh do please keep up, luvvies, I am operating at 175 bpm's tonight"..... :D
A lovely lady, amusing old school character, with a very fitting pseudonym.
:)

Edited by lowdown