Why become a member? ×

Forum avatars - stop it, just stop it!

Happy Jack

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1444057125' post='2879897']

My rant is reserved for those who establish their avatar over many years, and then throw me completely by changing it,

[/quote]If I hang my head any lower in shame I'll be dragging my skull across the floor. :(

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1444057125' post='2879897']
Guys, guys, guys, I have NO problem with those who haven't changed their avatar since Gordon Brown was PM (yes EBS_freak, I'm looking at you).
[/quote]

It's OK, I didn't think you were. She's there till the day she either pisses me off or she leaves me for another man. (or woman)

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1444051202' post='2879789']

Spot the difference...

[attachment=202065:Dad1_Hofn_Half.jpg] [attachment=202066:Big.gif] [attachment=202067:Smal_DSC00382.jpg]

In the interest of honesty, I can no longer purport to being the charming svelte fellow in the first, nor the hyper-active bloke in the second pic. I'm now (and for quite a while...) the [s]ageing[/s] aged duffer in the third.
Exception, of course, for any post-Christmas update after a bout of 'Secret Santa', assuming anyone offers me anything, which is not a given...
[attachment=202068:Eeyo_1.jpg]
[/quote]

Rocking the Steve Earle vibe there Dad - nowt wrong with that, or indeed being a sturdier, hirsute gentlemen : we are an under appreciated group.

[quote name='Oopsdabassist' timestamp='1444108496' post='2880271']
I still laugh at mine everytime I see it...its staying!
[/quote]

Funny thing is, I've only ever glanced at your avatar, and always assumed that it was William Shakespeare! Never even thought to question the randomness of that 😁

Edited by Roland Rock

[quote name='The Admiral' timestamp='1444063184' post='2879981']
Rocking the Steve Earle vibe there Dad - nowt wrong with that, or indeed being a sturdier, hirsute gentlemen : we are an under appreciated group.
[/quote]

True that.