Why become a member? ×

What would Mr Hall do?

Stacker

Hall: You've got more Rickenfakers in your classifieds!

Obi-Ben Kiwi: There are no fakers on this forum

Hall: Yes. there are no fakers on this forum.

Obi-Ben Kiwi: You are going to set up an offshore manufacturing deal in China and chop out immaculate Ric copies for £300 a pop, same headstock, no Epiphoning.

Hall: I am going to set up an offshore manufacturing deal in China and chop out immaculate Ric copies for £300 a pop, same headstock, no Epiphoning..

OBK: We'll be on our way, then. Don't forget to boil your head

Hall: Yes. Be on your way. I'm just off to boil my head. Edited by skankdelvar

[i]...all items are either Licensed or Unique concepts created by us and which we hold all legal copyright theirin... [/i][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4](sic).[/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Hmm. The farce is strong in this one.[/size][/font]

Edited by discreet

Quote:

[i][font=Times][size=5]"T-shirts-UK is a UK Company and all items are either Licensed or Unique concepts created by us and which we hold all legal copyright theirin"[/size][/font][/i]

Hmmm Fightin talk!

A

Edit: Beaten to it!!

Edited by apa

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1367151660' post='2061728']
An Imperial Stormtrooper would[u] never [/u]play a Fireglow 4003 . It just looks so wrong . It would have to be a Blackstar ( renamed by Rickenbacker as the Death Star for the Galactic Empire market ) :

[/quote]

That is one sexy Ric!!!

• 2 years later...

Where is the sense in this.... picking off individuals one by one for selling items on the second hand market, items that were made decaces ago, whilst doing nothing about the flood copies being made right now in asia and southern america (even in his home town of Santa Ana). The man has a proirity crissis I think

Of course said T Shirt has now disappeared, but if it's the one I think it is (my avatar) the seller has disappeared too :( I so wanted that T shirt. However, there is a Stormtrooper playing a Rick T shirt, but it's a Jetglo one (maybe as it should be).

The million dollar question - is the disappearance of said T shirt linked to the appearance of this thread on Basschat?

Is Mr Hall still stalking this site in the hopes of pouncing & threatening unsuspecting members with scurrilous threats of legal action?

If so may a well known phrase concerning sex & travel springs to mind.

[quote name='Cato' timestamp='1434300632' post='2798457']
The million dollar question - is the disappearance of said T shirt linked to the appearance of this thread on Basschat?
[/quote]

It could just be linked to the passage of time.

I like how at the bottom of their advert, it says "[size=4][color=#333333]Please contact us ASAP if their are any issues that need resolving."[/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#333333]I imagine "The Dark Lord" or his associates will be contacting them shortly with a writ on hand...[/color][/size]

[quote name='pfretrock' timestamp='1434304800' post='2798505']
You're in luck, it's still there, Unless I'm stuck in my time machine (scroll down page).
[/quote]Listing ended and no sign of it in the 'shop'. John Hall, or maybe George Lucas, 'Strikes Back' :)