Why become a member? ×

Feedback for CJPJ

silentbob

• 1 year later...

I bought an Orange SP210 from Christian and am extremely pleased with how it went.

It looks brand new and even came with its original packaging. He allowed me to have a play on the cab through his own Terror Bass head and there was no pressure to hurry up.

He was also quick to reply to all my PM's.

All in all, it was a perfect transaction and I really can't see how it could have been improved :-)

Thanks again, Jake

Edited by JMM
  • Like 1

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I bought a Fender Pro J Bass from Christian. Condition was excellent, as described. I was free to conduct any inspection I wanted and offered the use of his amp to test. He was flexible in accommodating me at short notice and prompt to reply to any correspondence. I would definitely purchase from him again and with complete confidence. 

Many thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought Christian’s Line 6 HX Effects pedal. Bought one day 30th, arrived the next day the 31st. Probably the swiftest deal ever. Well packed, good comms ***** What’s not to like. I’m yet to get to grips with it…..  fab deal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CJPJ (Christian) bought my Burns Bass VI. We sat and had a coffee together, chatting about bass and this forum. Thoroughly decent chap. I said "I'll try and do your feedback later as I am always running around" and here I am inside an hour - clearly not as busy as I make out! Trade with confidence, Christian is up there with the best of Basschat! 

• Like 1