Why become a member? ×

Band Name History

Doctor J

Inspired by a recent post by @NancyJohnson in the band name thread, a thread with a list of all your band's names over the years might be entertaining... hopefully.

Starting in 1989...

Morgue-asm - mercifully never even made it as far as a rehearsal room. I think there was a logo, though.

Edible - all the songs were about food, unintentionally.

Old Scratch - found in a thesaurus, looking up Satan. Perfect for jazz metal improv.

Frank Mammoth - they wanted Black Mammoth, I said no.

Twin Earth - turns out there were multiple twins.

The Remain - yeah, I know.

Broken Holmes Angry Watson - very short lived noise thing, I really liked this name.

Trusted None - can you feel the angst?

The Chapman Society - after Mark. Better than The Remain, I suppose.

Acrid Nebula - heavy stuff.

Decryptor - a moment of inspiration while looking at a laptop hard disk.

Two Tales of Woe - not one, not three, two.

Withered Fist - inspired by the glorious remains of St. Istvan.

There may have more, but those are the ones I can remember.

• Like 3

Emotional Feedback - first band at school, name stolen from a Rush lyric. Rock covers. One gig. I wanted to call the band 'Max Headroom and the 13-Foot Three' but was outvoted. This was in 1982, three years before Max Headroom appeared on TV, so I have first dibs on the name.

Thursday's Child - came from the ashes of the above. Original songs, vaguely Barclay James Harvest-ish. Never gigged.

Splat! - funk outfit put together with a mate from tech college and his friend, never gigged but we were poached by...

Closer Apart - my first really good band, played in London a lot. Superb catchy pop songs. Virgin and Island were quite keen at one point apparently. This is one I really miss.

Ça Fait Mal - dreadful name, good band. Original 80s rock songs

Rhythm Method - my first foray into jazz, played updated be-bop standards.

Desperate Head - rock & blues covers, lead guitarist spent more time smoking dope than practicing but it was a lot of fun.

Soul Destroyers - huuuge and very silly party band. Started off as Commitments-ish mainly soul, hence the name. Left them but later rejoined.

Roadhouse 69 - blues-rock trio. All covers, Hendrix, Moore, Hamsters etc. Absolutely amazing guitarist. Made a bit of a name for ourselves in Swindon area. I'd love to do it again.

Thud - fusion trio, songs by Mike Stern, John Scofield, Brand X, etc. Absolute heaven.

V3 (short for Va Va Voom, yes I know) - function-ish band. Did two gigs but left due to a mutual understanding with the twátty keyboard player... I didn't like him and he didn't like me

Retox - backing band for Sally from the Soul Destroyers, went out as 'Mercia Clayton'. Superb originals. Lots of indie album sales and got some radio play but the thing I really  really hoped for (a slot on Later With Jools) never materialised.

Tamba - pop and rock covers. Monicker based on front-lady's name. She was our USP, incredible voice.

Train to Skaville - pretty obvious..!

Edited by Rich

Starting in 1969:

Five pupils from groups 1A and 1F  -  lasted a day or so 

Four pupils from groups 1A and 1F  -  lasted a day or so

Three pupils from groups 1A and 1F  -  lasted three or four days, but we did get to play at what was called the Pupils' Evening

Quand je te vois  -  named after a poem
The Group  -  not Pekka Pohjola's one, and predating his band by three or more years - still a lame name
Quaars-Liebrechts  -  a lot of noise

Quaars-Libreks  -  somewhat softer noise

Quasar Librax  -  even softer

Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra  -  is that a band name? Anyway, I said: "That nameless choir over there - you should simply call it the Amsterdam Baroque Choir", and a red/green-faced Koopman nearly blew up in my face: obviously, I had STOLEN his own, brilliantly ingenious, naming idea!!! 😱

There was more, but I forgot or they remained nameless.

You can have all these names for free.

😉

Edited by BassTractor

Since 2005, and listing only the bands that actually gigged:

Squishy Fish - rock covers [formed in The Horniman pub and originally named The Horny Men, the rest of the band changed the name at a drinking session without teling me. I left after the first gig]

The Fields - dreadful functions band [originally formed by parents of children at Fieldings Primary School]

Bang To Rights - pop/rock covers

Brentford Nylons - loose covers

Junkyard Dogs - pop/rock covers [this was Bang To Rights but without a keys player]

King Ralph - steampunk originals [most people assumed that the 'King was an abbreviation]

Rocky Elvis - 6'5" Elvis impersonator with a scractch TCB band, dep gig

Soul Disciples - Northern Soul, dep gig

Dani Molino - Spanish singer/songwriter

Karena K - English singer/songwriter

Mick's Lawmen - power trio with an identity crisis [the drummer really was called Mick Law, so the name was a no-brainer]

Sapphire Grooves - hip, laidback covers

Long String Hawkers - ramshackle semi-acoustic Depression-era (1930s, not 1980s) songs

Hinterland - English singer/songwriter, dep gig

Westbound Piccadilly - country/folk originals, dep gig

Red Herring - stupidly STUPIDLY LOUD rock trio, dep gigs

Resonance - functions band, dep gigs

Chiltern Hillbillies - country band [supposedly, not so much on close inspection]

Fat Walters Band - Southern rock, wandering into country

Raw Delia - blues rock

Damo & The Dynamites - old school rock'n'roll and rockabilly

Broken Spoke - country band [an attempt to do it right after leaving the Chiltern Hillbillies]

Harmonica Lewinsky - cheeky cockney rave-up [I'm not making this up], dep gig

Streamline 55s - rockabilly

Soul Seniors - classic soul

RAMcache - original pop

Across those 26 bands I've played about 500 gigs, but about 400 of those were with just three bands.

11 minutes ago, Rich said:

Thursday's Child - came from the ashes of the above. Original songs, vaguely Barclay James Harvest-ish. Never gigged.

That's odd (or maybe it really isn't), my newest band is Wednesday's Child :)

My history:

Piglet Clone - late teens original rock band. Had some (but not enough) great songs and we split when we went our separate ways into university/army etc

Freaky Blue Monkey - first attempt at an original band at uni

23 Beasts - second attempt at an original rock band at uni

Back In The Day - a boringly-named function band which lasted 2002 - 2016, when our singer stole £4.5k from us and we fell apart

InSoFar - original alternative rock, I was in the bas seat for a year but a personality clash made me decide to move on

Cengiz - named after the guy who wrote the songs. Pop/rock, some cringingly awful cheese and some quite good. We made it to the Exit Festival in Serbia in 2006. Quit in 2010 after my son was born.

Boogie Monsters - live music for kids. Quite successful at melding nursery rhymes with pop songs. Beginning to think a man in his mid-40s bouncing around trying to entertain 6 year olds is a bit weird though....

Youths - original pop/punk, started by the male singer from Back In The Day when he recorded a set of songs himself. In theory still going, but Covid has definitely slowed us to a crawl

The Uproar - new function band, same musicians as Boogie Monsters and born from a wedding where there were 30 kids and 40 adults. We did a Boogie Monsters set for the kids then a couple of "grown up" sets for the adults later on. Can't really call it the "adult" version of Boogie Monsters because, well...

Wednesday's Child - pub rock covers band, but doing either the less obvious songs from obvious bands, or doing songs from bands people may not have heard before but that we love. First gig in a fortnight, cannot wait.

11 minutes ago, Rich said:

In a similar play on names, some mates of mine had a band called Psychedelia Smith.

Weird again. I was in a blues band called Psychedelic Smith for all of 5 minutes. We rehearsed once then Covid ruined everything!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Merton said:

That's odd (or maybe it really isn't), my newest band is Wednesday's Child :)

Wednesday's Child - pub rock covers band, but doing either the less obvious songs from obvious bands, or doing songs from bands people may not have heard before but that we love. First gig in a fortnight, cannot wait.

So are you full of woe, or full of "whoa!"..? We were called Thursday's Child because we had a long, long way to go before we were anywhere near giggable :lol: 

• Haha 1

The only band names I remember:

Dark Horse - heavy rock covers/originals.  Formed when at school.  First gig was in the school assembly hall.

Headstone - heavy rock originals with some covers.  Was a progression of Dark Horse with the addition of brilliant vocalist and sh#thot drummer.

Laughin Sam's Dice - Blues Rock originals/covers. Named after a Hendrix song.

Strange Desire - Soft rock covers.  

That's all I can remember but there were more!

Zenith – Rock covers
DRN - Rock covers (stood for Don’t Really k[No]w) as in the answer to, “What’s the name of the band?”
Strontium Dog - Originals & rock covers (after the 2000 AD character)
Miss Fire - Originals
Scarab - Originals
Pointy Finger Hat – Originals
Stocky Whippet - Originals
SeriaMau – Originals & rock covers (after an M John Harrison character)
Granddad’s Tank - Originals    (often called Granddad Stank)
Icefire - Originals  (after the children’s  novel)

What a great idea, especially as one of my bands that was signed, we kept a diary of where we played, the date and who was also on the bill. So I can see if I recognise any other bands on here :) Anyway, here are mine,

1987 - 1988: Shelter - Original band started with a mate when I was first learning bass. Very inspired by New Order, Pet Shop Boys, U2 and The Smiths.

1988 - 1989: Home Again - Originals band, 5 piece and very U2, Simple Minds, The Alarm etc.

1989 - 1992: The River Thieves - Original band continuing on from Home Again minus the keyboard player. Very U2, Simple Minds, The Alarm etc. Released 1 album with a bit of success playing Brixton Academy and some big festivals.

1995 - 2001: Inter - Guitar punk pop and part of the post Brit pop scene. Signed and released 1 album, 5 singles, 2 John Peel Sessions, 1 Virgin Live Session, 1 Radio 1 Roadshow, an advert for Casio watches and various TV programs.

2009 - 2010: The Fleas - Indie folky pop 5 piece.

2011 - 2012: Cow - Soulful, Motown pop group, released 1 album recorded at Paul Weller's studio and went on tour with him.

2010 - 2014: Echo 109 - EBM studio band, released 1 album.

2018 - 2019: The Dolomites - 5 piece 50's and 60's cover band playing working men's clubs, parties, festivals etc. Very busy with over 100 gigs a year.

2019 - 2021: The Bee-Bops - Continuation of The Dolomites as one band member left but focusing more on just 50's Rock n Roll.

2022 - onwards: The Tim Shez Band - Originals acoustic singer songwriter with myself on fretless bass and a percussive drummer. Regular gigs and about to release a new EP.

Edited by Linus27

Those band names in full!

Bigue Bigue Binker - the name inspired by Sigue Sigue Sputnik, basically it was me and a mate twatting about on keyboards and getting nowhere.

The Pogoers - short lived 4 piece that would've had quite an unusual sound for a punk band seeing as the singer turned up one day with an accordion to go along with our three chord thrashings.

Hammerheads - directionless 3 piece with angsty Morrissey-lite lyrics written by a chap who had one massive, protruding nipple.

The Fly Agarics - first lot that actually gigged. Short, sharp, punky-pop combo that lasted a while until the guitarist tried to set the singer on fire.

Muddy Eye - Psych stoner rock which was a lot of fun that only ended when both the drummer and guitarist naffed off to India for 'a spiritual journey'.

Lionel Blaircuts - enjoyable guitar duo playing covers named after the play on words in a Harp lager advert.

The Keith Floyd Project - pub covers. No one in the band called Keith, it was a 'homage' to the regularly soused TV chef.

The Nylon Brothers - 3 piece with yours truly in the middle keeping the peace between the warring drummer and singer/guitarist. Named after three, madcap Australian brothers encountered by the drummer's girlfriend on a trip to Oz.

Wazzymadal - covers, curious name conjured up by the singer because he used to shout it at an eccentric local shopkeeper. No one could pronounce it properly so we soon chopped it down to...

Wazzy - after a particularly saggy rendition of Sabbath's 'Hand of Doom', our Hallowe'en gig at a WMC was paused whilst the singer was asked to judge the children's apple bobbing contest. Fantastic drummer left soon after to earn big bucks with quality tribute acts.

6th Sense - top-notch covers that ran for 8 years, was a bundle of fun until a lack of rehearsal made the last year a chore and is where the story ends bandwise for now. What's next, I wonder...

Edited by upside downer
missed one out
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rich said:

In a similar play on names, some mates of mine had a band called Psychedelia Smith.

Or was it Psycho Delia Smith? I remember going to see them in a pub in Fishponds and being disappointed that they weren't a psychedelic rock band.

Essentially my musical "CV"...

1975-1983 The Midnight Circus - DIY cassette scene/post-punk/weird noise originals. Released 5 cassette albums on our own Bland Craze label and then through The Instant Automatons' Deleted Records.  Also tracks on various compilation cassettes, and two tracks on the "Angst In My Pants" double vinyl EP on Deleted Records. Produced a retrospective compilation CD for Chuck Warner's Hyped To Death label in 2003. Name from The Pretty Things song. (Played guitar, bass, keyboards, percussion and even did some singing)

1981-1982 The Perfect Party - Post-Punk originals. One track on the Radio Nottingham produced "The Bomb Party" compilation. Got turned down by CBS in favour of Wham! Name from the guitarist's note book where he kept newspaper clippings to use as lyrical ideas. (Played bass, synth and percussion)

1983-1987 SSURAEA - Synth Pop/Synth Rock originals. One very limited edition cassette EP "Plug In To Electric Living". Recorded a session for Radio Trent. Turned down the opportunity to work with William Orbit before he was famous. Name cobbled together the day before we had an interview on BBC Radio Derby, for some reason we never got around to changing it. (Played synth and some guitar)

1987-1988 The Wonderful Wild - Goth originals. Lots of gigs, but no recordings. Name came from a Freur lyric. (Played guitar)

1990 Senor Love Daddy - House originals. Released a limited edition two track white label 12". (Played synth)

1989-2002 Katskill Disciples/Big Red X/Optimum/SugarBox - Dance-Rock originals. Despite the name changes and numerous line-ups this was essentially the same band and there were some songs that made it all the way the from the first to last. One line-up of the band almost included John Bonham's daughter on vocals. Put out a CD EP as Optimum, Had tracks on various compilation CDs including the Garageband.com CD as SugarBox. The best of the finished recordings and remixes have been released as a digital album under the SugarBox name. Names - the band was already called Katskill Disciples when I joined, Big Red X is an Underworld B-side, Optimum was the best choice we could come up with before our first gig with that name, SugarBox from the Then Jericho song. (Played bass in all the line-ups except SugarBox where I played guitar)

2004-2009 Gosh! - Blues-based Pop originals and some covers (about 75/25). Lots of gigs. Nothing recorded. Band named before I joined. (Played bass)

2006-2007 The Invisible Friends - quirky covers done in our own style. Band named before I joined. (Played bass)

2009-2012 Dark Horse - Dad-rock covers. Band named before I joined. (Played bass)

2009 Mabel's Husbands - Originals. Released a CD EP "I Direct". I joined late in the band's history so I'm only on one track on the EP and just played the EP launch party gig. Band named before I joined. (Played bass)

2010-2016 D!ck Venom & The Terrortones - Rockabilly/Psychobilly originals. Gigged everywhere. Released two EPs (one on CD one on vinyl), a mini album on cassette and a full-length album on vinyl. Mr Venom came up with the name. (Played bass)

2017-2019 The Death Notes - Goth/Post-Punk originals. Again I joined late in the band's life so I'm only on the last two releases. Band named before I joined. (The White EP and The Black EP). (Played bass)

2018 to present In Isolation - Goth/Post-Punk originals. Joined after the release of the 1st album. Lots of recordings available digitally and on CD. Band named before I joined. (Play bass)

2019 to present Hurtsfall - Goth/Post-Punk originals. Have released 6 digital singles, one track on a digital compilation album and one track on a CD compilation. Name came from joining two words together to make us easier to find in an on-line search. (Play bass VI and synth)

Edited to explain where the names came from (where I know).

Edited by BigRedX

The Amber - originals, rockier britpop. Fell into this band as my bro was the bassist but was going travelling for the year, so I filled the gap. No idea 

Elijah Grew - originals, kind of like Bob Dylan if he was backed by The Coral. I think we liked the idea of a band having one person's name and that name having nothing to do with the people in the band. 

The Bullitts - Originals. Essentially The Amber, but with another guitarist and less keys.

*flip Slurry - originals. Noisy punky grunge. We liked the word slurry but didn't know what else to put in there. Agreed on flip as a place holder, it stuck around.

The Bearers of Bad Blues - blues covers band. We just liked the pun.

*Silly forum swear filter. Starts with f, rhymes with duck

Edited by Jonesy

Mine were:

Bunsen Burner and the Peanut Roasters - short lived punk band while still at school, did 1 gig at a party

6th Peace - band put together in 6th form solely to do some hippy peace songs as a prelude to showing the scary Beeb docu on A-bombs

Dredd and the Badass Weeds - Met at Uni, played plenty gigs around Leeds varying wildly from funk to metal to reggae, had some illustrious members such as Chris Haskett (who went to the Rollins Band) and Jay Rayner (!). After Uni, 2 members went off to be MDMA, which morphed into Utah Saints. Original Weeds core still get together occasionally for a 1-off gig

Uncle George and his Crazy Rubber Thing - short-lived funk band with Argentinian singer who sounded like Michael Jackson

Barf Roco - Funk punk band, did many gigs between 1988 and 1993, some supporting the likes of Carter and Gaye Bykers

MongoShakers - began as a weird funk band, and changed into a fully improv jazz-funk band. Contained members of Lol Coxhill's lot - most memorable gig was on a roof in Shoreditch, opposite the Bricklayer's Arms where we played for 3 hours before the police told us to stop 😁

16 Choke Start - Short lived rock-metal 3 piece, played a few gigs before guitarist left due to miserable drummer. Continued with miserable drummer to form:

Choked - Punk funk band with female singer. Miserable drummer replaced with good'n'funky one, plus addition of 2nd bass. Still playing!

6 Miles Over The Limit - pop and rock covers, and we were TERRIBLE. The singer/guitarist only knew one strumming pattern, the bass player had never touched a bass (or any other musical instrument for that matter) prior to joining, and I took "lead guitarist" waaaay too literally and played leads wherever and whenever I saw fit and never bothered learning the chords so I could join in with rhythm guitars. And the drummer always brought his girlfriend to rehearsals, but she and the bass player HATED eachother. She sang backing on three songs when she was there, and thought that put her in a position to actually have a say in band affairs and dump our bass player. She was wrong. Band blew up. 

Plant (formerly Lokey) - originals, bluesy poprock. First band as a bass player. They had no ambition to get out of the rehearsal room anymore after their previous singer died. They were a bunch of sci-fi geeks, gamers and potheads. I was neither of those, but still fit in oddly well. Learned a ton, had a great time, but eventually I wanted to move on and actually get on a stage.

4 for Fun - awful name, but also kinda funny because there were actually 6 of us. Functions band, with two rather excellent female singers, but one was extremely unreliable and would often not show up for rehearsals or be totally unprepared. Gigged with them only twice in two years. Time to go.

The Bullfight - pop noir and murder ballads à la Nick Cave. Way out of my comfort zone, but great fun and great guys. Gigged regularly, and recorded one and a half album with them. Eventually got "fired" because they wanted to have an upright bass, and I didn't have one nor did I have the ambition to learn to play one - or the room to keep one, or a car that it would fit in.

Sorrow's Edge - metal with thick gothic influences and a female singer. Good fun.

Annatar - gothic metal with a female singer. Named after the fair visage the dark lord Sauron put on when he distributed the rings of power. Yes, that type of band. I had known these guys for 7 years already, I knew the original guitarists (of whom one had left when I joined) from university. They asked me to join when their old bass player left. I quit Sorrow's Edge for them, and have been with them (and their reincarnation) for over 10 years.

Eve's Fall - Annatar but without the keyboard player and with a different drummer. Oddly, the "eve" in the name references the evening, not the original spare rib. Had to explain that once in an interview with a christian radio show. They quickly ran out of questions afterwards. Other than 3 reworked songs, we took nothing from the original Annatar period with us. We aimed to be poppier, much more modern, and without the classical soprano vocals. Worked well, we had some great songs and released an album in 2013 that got us some cool support gigs for a couple cool bands in some of the major clubs in the Netherlands. 

Akelei - doom metal, named after a small flower. Not technically part of the band, it's a one-man show. When he needs a live band, he calls on what remains of Eve's Fall (guitarist, bass player and drummer).

Edited by LeftyJ

I can’t remember many of them, including the one where we had a weekly residency at a variety of pubs for ages:

Toad - First teenage band, dodgy covers and originals*

Inside Information - Covers and originals featuring a very talented lady lead vocalist who also played flute (we did a really good cover of Free Man In Paris that featured this)*

Crawdaddy - Rockabilly band, so much fun, who knew? Changed the way I played guitar*

Steelhorse - Rock covers (no, really? :D)

Thin White Duke - Bowie tribute

Some Kinda Voodoo - Blues band, pretty good IMO, videos from the Jagger Centre are out there on YT

Road Dog Jackson - Typical pub covers band (Mustang Sally, Sweet Home Alabama, Get It On - check; groan)

DiamondHearts - ‘80s covers, best band I’ve ever been in, only stopped due to Covid and house moves, much missed

Heartfakers - Tom Petty tribute, still going without me (I moved house/location)

* I played guitar in these bands

• Like 1

Mine as below, all on bass/backing vocals except as marked:

* Lead vocals & lead guitar

** Rhythm guitar/backing vocals

1982 - The Squatters. School punk band, no rehearsals, one gig.

1986 - Boom boom Challenger (named after Sigue Sigue Sputnik and the ill-fated space shuttle), punk band, one rehearsal, one gig. **

1987 to 1990 - The Shout, punk band, gigged extensively over the country. My first "real" band.

1990 to 1991 - Blackreign, rock band, gigged extensively over the country, couple of singles/videos released.

1996 to 1997 - Sorted, punk covers band, gigged locally. *

2001 to 2003 - SCAMM, songs of the day covers band, gigged locally.

2003 to 2009 - The Gorgeous Heroes, sleaze-rock band, morphed from SCAMM, gigged locally. **

2009 to 2013 - The Daves, punk covers band, gigged locally.

2011 to 2013 - The Tuesday Club, originals punk/indie/odd band, gigged all over the country, one album & couple of singles released.

2013 to 2020 - Knock Off, originals street-punk/Oi band, gigged extensively over UK and Europe, four albums and three EPs released .

2020 to now - Thunderkunt, classic rock covers, no singer, no intention of getting one, or of doing gigs

2021 to now - The Spacewasters, originals punk/psychobilly band, been going for 16 years, currently working on a 2nd album.

Bands that have gigged and lasted more than a few rehearsals.  A fair bit of overlap between some of these, 4 were going concurrently at one point.

Still The Thrill.  Short lived blues rock band with 2 guitars, keys, drums, bass and vocals.  Keys and drummer were just plain weird.  This morphed into:

May Contain Nuts - with new drummer and no keys.  Standard pub band fare.  Lasted 5 years until singer got a Napoleon complex. This morphed into:

5 Shades of Grey with a new singer.

Xerocks - heavy rock covers, 2 guitars (one sang), bass, drums.  Great potential but internal friction saw if off.

Illegal Tender - odd covers, mainly but not exclusively 80s stuff. 2 guitars (both sang) drums (he sang, too), bass.  Immense fun.  Ran it's course over 5 years, band leader decided to pull the plug after a period in limbo after some 'musical differences' became apparent.

Retrograde (awful name, just awful) - 80s rock covers with male and female vox, guitar, keys, bass, drums.  Quality band, huge potential that went down the pan once the singers became an item, leaving respective partners, wanted to change the band.

Wayward Sons.  Pop/rock covers band (not the famous one, although we coined the name before them).  Guitar, vox, keys, drums, bass.  Excellent band.  This morphed into: 

Just Jovi - unsurprisingly a Bon Jovi Tribute band.  Same personnel as above.  Another quality band I am proud to have been a part of, huge potential that was rarely reached as everyone had other projects ahead of the queue.  I stood down during lock down for assorted reasons, mainly because my heart wasn't in Bon Jovi music.

Tore Down - my one current band, 3 piece blues rock playing music I love and my favourite of all those.  Long may it continue! 

40 minutes ago, ezbass said:

I can’t remember many of them, including the one where we had a weekly residency at a variety of pubs for ages:

Toad - First teenage band, dodgy covers and originals*

Inside Information - Covers and originals featuring a very talented lady lead vocalist who also played flute (we did a really good cover of Free Man In Paris that featured this)*

Crawdaddy - Rockabilly band, so much fun, who knew? Changed the way I played guitar*

Steelhorse - Rock covers (no, really? :D)

Thin White Duke - Bowie tribute

Some Kinda Voodoo - Blues band, pretty good IMO, videos from the Jagger Centre are out there on YT

Road Dog Jackson - Typical pub covers band (Mustang Sally, Sweet Home Alabama, Get It On - check; groan)

DiamondHearts - ‘80s covers, best band I’ve ever been in, only stopped due to Covid and house moves, much missed

Heartfakers - Tom Petty tribute, still going without me (I moved house/location)

* I played guitar in these bands

So Alan who played in Heartfakers and I believe DiamondHearts played drums for us in The Bee-Bops. Lovely chap and a superb drummer.

• Like 1