Why become a member? ×

Feedback for MungoBass

obbm

• 4 weeks later...

Just completed another deal with David - I wasn't expecting to part trade but I knew that if David offers a bass, it'll be a) as described and b) a piece worth studying! In this instance I took home his Squier CV Precision in a gorgeous Fiesta Red - kept well for 14 years of bass, well adjusted and presented.

More important than that, a great opportunity to catch up with who has become a great friend thanks to this community! I consider myself lucky to deal with David and so should anyone here! Enjoy the bass buddy, see you next time! (if Fender keeps being Fender, it is likely there'll be more :D )

Ander. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I bought a pair of Blackstar headphone amps this fine gent, and it was a very easy and smooth deal.  Kept in contact throughout and the Blackstars arrived quickly, were just as described and were posted very quickly.  Couldn't ask for a smoother transaction.  Highly recommended.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought my second set of strings from @MungoBass in what will come to be known by future generations as “the great mungobass string sale of 2023” - paid by bank transfer both times and both times a brand new set of strings hit the doormat 2 days later at a snip of the retail price. Anyway great guy to deal with, 100% honest and worthwhile seller 👍 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've recently relieved @MungoBass of a PJB C4.  Delivery was lightning fast and the cab was nicely packed.

I was anxious about some chuffing I heard, but the lovely @Chimike  welcomed me to his bass paridise and easily sorted it; David was super supportive, offering to accept it back or cover repair costs, Mike took no payment for the time nor the 6 screws that solved it all <hugs>.

I had read the feedback for @MungoBass when buying the cab from him and my experience has shown they are, well, not glowing enough to reflect what a star BCer he is!

A S'manth rating of 12/10 without question!

I can say that you can buy/sell in total confidence and that he is the best of the best.

S'manth x

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...