Why become a member? ×

Rics what is the policy?

steviedee

On 10/12/2019 at 06:22, karlfer said:

I was severely reprimanded by the Rickenwaffen for the use of the words Clank Plank.

I know, it winds them up something chronic. Love it :lol: it's almost as much fun as baiting the 'Raygestapo on the SBMM forums. 

Edited by Rich
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 9 December 2019 at 13:30, steviedee said:

Hi Chaps 

I know the forum is a Ric free zone but can I post if I am looking for one potentially for trade in the for sale section or is the mere mention of the clank stick verboten?

All the best

S

I think you'll find you got your answer - merest mention of this manufacturer here brings out the 'basschatanythingbutaPrecisionwithflatsisverbotengestapo' - and the thread is bombarded - not many Ric owners on here anymore I suspect 😏😬

"I remember I'd get up in the morning. Sue someone. Check in the papers that I hadn't been fired. Go to the office. Sue someone. Pick up the morning's writs. Sue the bank. Go out for lunch. Sue the restaurant. Get back in, collect the writs that had been received that afternoon. Read the papers. Phone the papers. Sue the papers. Then go home. Sue the wife."

An extract from "A Day in the Life of John Hall" by John Hall. Available only in Hardback. Price - £1,800.

• Haha 8