NickD

Feedback for NickD

Bought a pedal from Nick and he is a really great guy to deal with. Showed me proof of postage, got it off to me really quickly, beautifully packaged and in precisely the condition advertised. 

Make no mistake, this is a man you can deal with. Highly recommended. 

• Like 1

Bought a preamp from Nick. Faultless transaction from start to finish! Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

• Like 1

I've just taken delivery of a Zoom B3 with expression pedal from Nick.  I'm very happy with the whole transaction.

The items were sent yesterday on receipt of my bank transfer and they arrived this morning in a well wrapped package.  Everything is in good working order.  Nick was easy to communicate with throughout and there was no fuss at any stage.

I am happy to vouch for him should you be considering a transaction.

Edited by SpondonBassed
  • Like 1

Posted a pedal for sale and Nick inquired and paid within an hour of the sale being posted. This is how to do business :)

Cheers Nick

• Like 1

Bought a digital camera from Nick. The process was flawless throughout and I received lots of helpful info along the way. Highly recommended!

• Like 1

I bought a (superb) Bass Fly Rig from Nick, a real pleasure to deal with and lots of tweaking help too, Cheers!

• Like 1