Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Pestie

loushort

Mike bought my Yammy Pacifica 6 stringer; an absolute pleasure to deal with, great communication, very prompt payment, all the reasons why BassChat is the only way to go when buying and selling. No muss, no fuss; highly recommended BCer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought Mike's virtually new Bass VI from him. Lovely fella: couldn't really be any issues with the instrument as he'd only had it a few days (still had the protective cellophane on!). Top man though: nice cuppa, lovely little dog and very hospitable and accommodating. Would happily purchase again from him: thanks Mike!

• 2 weeks later...

Just handed over my Ibanez bass to Mike - quick & friendly comms throughout, payment made when we met. Very nice bloke - had I not needed to get back, I can imagine I could have stayed to chat about bass & blues for ages! :)

Would definitely recommend :) Enjoy the bass!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just sold Mike (Pestie) my CIJ Mustang. I've dealt with Mike before and it's always gone like silk, no change this time.

The only embarrassing part of dealing with Mike is that if you sell him something the cash is in your bank well before the item leave you.

I hope we have more dealings Mike (Top Bloke)

Oggy (Tim)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]I had the very great pleasure of going over to Banbury to meet Pestie yesterday to purchase his gorgeous Spector Shorty. What an absolute delight – Mike is incredibly easy to deal with – honest, down-to-earth, and extremely friendly. Communications throughout the entire deal were perfect, with clarity, speed, trust and realism on both sides. The item itself is exactly as described – a perfectly mint Spector Shorty. A joy to play for the ten minutes that I had a chance, but I’ll enjoy it even more later when I’ve re-strung with a preferred gauge. The instrument just speaks quality throughout and is clearly the product of great skill and commitment on the part of its hand-builders. It’s also been looked after extremely well. Thanks Mike, I just wish that we’d had more time to chat! Deal in complete confidence with Pestie – he’s one of the guys that makes Basschat what it can be at its absolute best.[/color][/size][/font]

Just bought a Korean Squier Precision from Mike. Great comms throughout, advised of parcel number/tracking info etc. Bass came very well packaged, and am really pleased with it - deal with confidence.

And seeing the above, that`s two feedbacks from Lozzes - not something you see every day I`m sure :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just purchased a Farida bass from Pestie. This is the first time I have bought a guitar from the Basschat market place. He made the process really easy for me, explained and advised the best way to complete the deal. Answered all my questions quickly and gave me options on the the courier to be used.
Guitar was really well packed and received in great condition. If you are ever involved in buying / selling to Pestie, you can buy in confidence. I would recommend him without reservation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sold my Squier medium scale Precision to Pestie.

Straightforward transaction - despite living at the opposite end of the country to me, we managed to sort out a face-to-face deal with a relative in the north & I dropped it off. Cheers!