Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Pestie

loushort

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mike purchased a USA Jazz bass from me. payment was made straight to my bank acc no problems we have had great communication throughout, and i am very happy mike loves the bass, happy days. deal with mike in total confidence , this is the way bass chat should be and is.

Edited by geofio

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a bass from Mike for my Son :)it is always a pleasure dealing with Mike I like to see him as a friend rather than just some guy I bought a bass from :) Mike is a sterling chap and more than welcome in my house at any time just a perfect chap :) and my boy is soooo made up with his new bass :) Cheers Mike you really are a top Geezer :)

• 2 weeks later...

just did a postal trade with Mike P for J and all went very smoothly, he was very patient while I had a minor breakdown due to having too many things to do in too little time and we got it all sorted out very happily. cheers matey :)

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a beautiful Fender P from Mike (pestie) today.

Bass was exactly as described (in fact, even better than described). Mike couldn't have been more honest or helpful. Lovely fella, great transaction, deal with complete confidence.

Many thanks again 😊

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mike bought an Ibanez SR1005 from me. Good communication and fast payment made it really easy for me. He even endured my Paypal mistake (gave him my other email address for it :-))
Hope he can discard all the packaging material I put around the bass to have it safely shipped to England (hey, it made it there in one piece :-) )

I have sold my Modern Player Short Scale Jazz to Mike, we had excellent communication through the whole process, he paid me directly to my bank account very shortly after we exchanged all details. Another great member of the bass chat community that makes me feel confident coming here to exchange the gear. Thanks again Mike, hope you will enjoy the bass :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...