Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Pestie

loushort

• 1 month later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought a mixer amp off Mike[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. Drove over to collect it and had a good old bass related chin-wag. Mike[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] is an absolute gentleman and it's been a pleasure to do business with him. An asset to the BC community and would certainly have no hesitation in trading again.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks Mike and hope we get chance to meet up again in the not too distant future.[/font][/color]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a Febder Nashville Telecaster from Mike, great bit of kit - what a great bloke to deal with and what a fantastic Tele?.

Thanks Mike, see you in the next couple of weeks to have a look at the one yo are having built?.

Buy with confidence - a credit to Basschat.

Oggy?

Bought a Febder Nashville Telecaster from Mike, great bit of kit - what a great bloke to deal with and what a fantastic Tele?.

Thanks Mike, see you in the next couple of weeks to have a look at the one yo are having built?.

Oggy?

Bought a Fender Nashville Telecaster from Mike, great bit of kit - what a great bloke to deal with and what a fantastic Tele?.

Oggy?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Happy to recommend Mike again. Last time I sold him something, this time I was the buyer. Mike is a pleasure to deal with, he kept me updated, got the item to me in very quick time and it was superbly packaged.

Deal with confidence Bass Chatters.:)

• 1 month later...

Mike just bought a Yamaha acoustic amp from me. It’s the second time I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with him and, as before, found him to be a complete gentleman throughout what was a very easy and straightforward transaction. 

Negotiation was easy, payment was prompt and he let me know when the item was delivered and that all was well with it.

in summary then, the perfect example of a transaction in the Bass Chat Marketplace. 

Thanks Mike! 

• 2 weeks later...

I met up with Mike last night to try out an amp he was selling. In the end I didn't buy it but he was more than happy to let me try it out first before committing (or not, in my case!) and he was not pushy in the slightest. He, like me, wanted to be happy that I was getting what was right for me and had no qualms when I decided not to buy it. That earned my respect for him straight away. 

We had a chat for a few minutes and to echo everything that has been said, he's a very friendly, funny, genuine and down to earth guy. I'd certainly be more than happy to deal with him again in future. 

And he even laughed when I called him Pete by mistake :$

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...