Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Pestie

loushort

Went up to pick up the P-Lyte I bought from Mike - great bass, great bloke. Well pleased with the bass :rolleyes:

I really like spending time with Mike, he's great to deal with and easy to get on with. Over the time we've done our buying and selling from each other we've become good friends.

Deal with confidence

Oggy :)

• 4 months later...

Just bought an old Squier Jazz from Mike. The bass arrived safely and when he said it would. Lots of packaging. Really easy going transaction. No problems here. Thanks again Mike.

Cheers

Dunc

Edited by itsmedunc

• 4 weeks later...

Bought Fiesta red P bass from Mike. Could not have been a cooler guy to deal with, great communication with no messing about whatsoever. Was lovely guy to meet and chat with and would recommend for anyone to buy/sell gear from/ to Mike with complete confidence. Hes the sort of guy that makes this place the only place I buy and sell basses from.

Thanks again Mike, love the bass!

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Mike bought my SR500. I dropped it off at his, we had a nice chat and I had the chance to try out some of his basses, thanks Mike :)
A fine use of a Saturday afternoon.

What, the sale? Oh that went fine. I'd be very happy to deal with him again.

Get well soon Mike!

Edited by alyctes

• 2 weeks later...

Recently bought Spector Shorty from Pestie.

Picked it up in person, had a cup of tea and a chat (bass chat!). Mike is a very pleasant guy to do business with - friendly, straight forward and honest.

Pleasure to do business with. And a great bass to boot. His description in the advert was on the nail.

Highly recommended.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]Bought a bitsa Jazz Bass off Mike in an effortlessly smooth transaction.[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] [/color][/size][/font]
[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]Warpped to perfection, exactly as described and delivered quicker than a quick thing on quick day. [/color][/size][size="3"][color="#000000"]Nae danger here[/color][/size][/font]

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Full positive feedback for Mike (Pestie) as he has made me one happy man by selling his precision bass.

The bass is as he's told, great and I mean it - GREAT communication, he even delivered it to near where I live.

Seriously, great guy.