2x18

Feedback for Benebass (FKA bentdice)

Hi - just sold a Peavey Foundation USA bass to Benedict - top bloke, good communication, prompt payment.

Deal with confidence!!

:lol:

Once again met up with Benedict to deliver my Yamaha medium scale Bass, and as always he is a Top Guy and a real pleasure to do business with!

Will.

Bought a Kent Armstrong pickup from Benedict. So well packed I'm going to get him do all my Christmas wrapping!

Edited by basscki

Just sold my Yamaha RBX4 to Benebass - great communication and quick payment, pleasure to do business with.

Mike

Just bought a fabulous bass from Benedict. Despite being at opposite ends of the country it turned out to be a very straightforward transaction. Very happy! :-)

Just bought a wonderful custom bass from Benedict ... fabulous instrument and a very smooth transaction, despite being at opposite ends of the country! Cheers :-)

Just bought a Yamaha RBXA2 from Benedict. Nice easy transaction, no fuss.

Deal with confidence. :)

Bought a Westone Concord from Benedict in a smooth, quick and totally obstruction-free transaction. Nice chap to deal with, bass arrived packed to withstand a holocaust. Really pleased with the bass. Look forward to doing business with you again, Sir.

Didn't have long to wait, either.... bought another bass from Benedict - this time a Fender Aerodyne 32" scale Jazz. If ever anyone wanted to know how to pack a bass for transportation, ask Benedict. Bass>soft bag>bubblewrap>gig bag>bubblewrap>box>bubblewrap>bigger box>more bubblewrap. Great guy to deal with, too.

Oh yes, almost forgot, the bass is remarkable. :)

Thanks Benedict!

I bought a Peavey Fury bass from Benedict. He was very helpful in arranging collection to tie in with another purchase I made up in that area so it all worked out great. Very nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. Makes a nice cup of tea too :). Thanks again.

My 4th transaction with Benedict and as always a really smooth and easy transaction -- A real pleasure to do business with!

Will.

I bought a lovely MIJ JB62M from Benedict and the transaction couldn't have gone any better, highly recommended :)

I've made a couple of wiring kits for Benedict, great guy to deal with, spot on comms. and instant payment, Perfect!

Cheerz, John