Why become a member? ×

Feedback for The Bass Doc

neepheid

Howard fitted a new fretless jazz neck (modified/carved by hand and beautifully sprayed up) onto my Geddy body, he also provided me with a replacement scratchplate in BWB and a new wiring loom to replace the modded one that's currently installed!

The man is a truly honourable gent and an excellent craftsman!

Exellent advice throughout the decision process and thoroughly recommended!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a Precision body from Howard, well chuffed with it, great communication and a pleasure to deal with.

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Buy/deal with absolute confidence, I know I will again.[/color][/font]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Thanks Howard[/color][/font] :thank_you:

MB1.
"No Trouble Here!"
Got a 3ply Mop MM scratchplate off Howard
Great hassle free Transaction
Highly Recommended
Buy with Confidence!
If your after a high quality made to measure Scratchplate
Look No Further!
Many Thanks
Martin.

• 2 weeks later...

Howard has just sorted me out with a red tort precision scratchplate. All done with the minimum of fuss, and he even went so far as to say he'd take it back if it didn't fit/wasn't the right colour.

A pleasure to deal with - thanks.

• 1 month later...

Howard came up trumps with a little nugget of gold for my 60s Jazz rebuild, rarer than a rare thing that was lurking somewhere in that famous workshop, preserved for prosperity, now mine.

A diamond gent of the highest calibre.

Cheerz, John

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Add my name to the Bass Doc appreciation society. Howard took my latest purchase and fitted a new nut, dressed the frets and gave it a good old setup to boot. Amazing result, and great craic too! Top man.

I finally got to shake the hand that shook Leo's.... and see his very apt private licence plate. :)
Popped in past Howard's (while hollibobing in down south) for some sundry Jap-crap odds and sods. Spent far too long yapping and had to bear the brunt of it when I finally got back in the car with Mrs angry and one very bored sproglet.... hey it was my holiday too. :D
Great to meet you Howard.
Cheers.