Why become a member? ×

Feedback for The Bass Doc

neepheid

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A thoroughly pleasant chap to deal with, bought a clear 'Ray scratch-plate which was both made and dispatched within a few days of the original contact (despite being a special order, material-wise). Very impressed.

A proper gent - many thanks, Howard. :)

Edited by implo

Howard is a star - a scholar & a gent. Custom pickguard for my '51 P bass made & delivered in a flash!

It doesn't get better than this, thanks Howard, a real pleasure to deal with you.

Cheers,
John

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Rumple' post='946432' date='Sep 5 2010, 05:53 PM']Bought a Jazz 5 style body from Howard and he kindly routed it to take a pair of Nordstrand pups and made me a custom pickguard as well.

An absolute joy to deal with.

Many Thanks

R.[/quote]

Bass Doc has just completed a fantastic refinish on one of my EB3's, amazing attention to detail and a fantastic job all round.......it was obviously a labour of love and I cannot recommend him high enough.

Will definitely go back for all my bass needs !

Check out his work by seeing the EB3 at a Proper Boys gig, www.theproperboys.co.uk

John

[quote name='johnbiffa' post='954620' date='Sep 13 2010, 12:39 PM']Check out his work by seeing the EB3 at a Proper Boys gig, www.theproperboys.co.uk[/quote]
Weren't you at the Angel in Corbridge on Friday? Bugger. I would have popped up had I known there was a BCer on bass! I only live a couple of hundred yards away, on the other side of the bridge. :)

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='954637' date='Sep 13 2010, 12:48 PM']Weren't you at the Angel in Corbridge on Friday? Bugger. I would have popped up had I known there was a BCer on bass! I only live a couple of hundred yards away, on the other side of the bridge. :)[/quote]

I was at the gig - if you were only a couple of hundred yards away I would have thought you would hear the bass anyway - John was after all playing through an all valve Marshall head and two 4x12s!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...