Why become a member? ×

Feedback for The Bass Doc

neepheid

• 2 months later...

I have known Howard for longer than a lot of people on here have been alive.

Always done a great job, and puts quality of service in front of everything else, never let me down.

I have a custom 5 string (fender jazz type) fretless which he built for me around 30 years ago, and it beats everything I have ever owned - including a couple of
£5k boutique named instruments.

In a nutshell - if you ever need anything, from a screw to a vintage bass or a custom build - see the Bass Doc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive known and dealt with howard for 17 years now, and he,s always been a star, i greatly miss him tweaking my basses, ive even owned a jazz bass he built which was superb!!!, just sold him my schallers a pleasure to deal with as always highly recommended thanks mate - lee

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just babbled a load of nonsense at Howard in an attempt to describe my tonal requirements [i]du jour[/i].

As usual he's interpreted my rambling perfectly, and sent me off down the street with a tweaked action, a lovely new set of magic Jim Cairns pickups, and a smile on my face. And all for a very reasonable fee.

Cheers, H!

• 2 weeks later...