Why become a member? ×

The first words You would say if......

What would be the first words You would say if, returning from work to home, You would found Your bass pickups, scrached by Your pet - cat, when doing nail sharpening procedure? I would scream "goddamned"!

5 hours ago, nilorius said:

What would be the first words You would say if, returning from work to home, You would found Your bass pickups, scrached by Your pet - cat, when doing nail sharpening procedure? I would scream "goddamned"!

Are you feline alright?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nilorius said:

I would firstly challenge Kendo Nagasaki to a game of Ker-Plunk, initiate peace talks between the warring factions in the Nagorno-Karabakh enclave and then take a nice, relaxing monobath with several close acquaintances. Sorted. Respect due 👍

• Like 1

I would consider how much worse it would have been if the unicorn had got in through the cat flap. I would also wonder why the cat has now got steel claws. As nothing even slightly approaching this has happened in over 40 years of cat ownership, I think it would be unlikely. I do make regular checks of the fence to prevent the caribou getting in and nibbling the croquet hoops.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, tauzero said:

prevent the caribou

From the little I know about caribou I'd say they find croquet hoops entirely disintesting fodder and / or your fence scary. Otherwise it would have to be some seriously serious fence to stop one from venturing to the manicured side if he had a mind to.

As for the cat manicuring itself on a bass pickup, that's one messed up cat not content to make war on bass via the cabinet.

Edited by Downunderwonder

4 hours ago, Downunderwonder said:

From the little I know about caribou I'd say they find croquet hoops entirely disintesting fodder and / or your fence scary. Otherwise it would have to be some seriously serious fence to stop one from venturing to the manicured side if he had a mind to.

You should expand your cultural horizons to include Monty Python.

• Like 1

Years ago we had a big ole fluffy cub called smudge, he was exactly the same colour grey as the inside fur of my bass case at the time. Once when I’d left it open, empty on the floor he was kipping in it and I didn’t realise because of his perfect camouflaging.  and kicked it shut, he went f**king berserk . Shortly afterwards I stupidly left it open again and upon putting my Ibanez roadster in it for a rehearsal found he’d pissed in it! I tried everything but could never get rid of the smell. Had to dump it in the end ( case not cat) 🤣.Got his own back did the little bugger, lovely ole puddy cat though x 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...