Why become a member? ×

P bass absence support network

ead

Folks, some sad news today.

I visited our very own @ash this afternoon for our annual P bass exchange and to my horror it would appear that ash is down to his last 3 P basses.  This is very worrying indeed and I have offered a much emotional support as I can.

In order not to aggravate ash's condition could I ask for a short moratorium on posting any pics of P basses or indeed any listing of P basses for sale.  It's a difficult time for ash and I'm sure the BC community will support.

Thank you.

Edited by ead
  • Like 2
  • Haha 15

I can guarantee there’s life after P basses - although I’ve played several owned by other people I haven’t owned one in nearly 50 yrs of playing. Stingrays, however are a different matter - over a significant period of time I haven’t been able to stop playing (or occasionally buying) them.

I’m told there is a support group for basses which have plastic inflicted on their strings 😂😂 - maybe they can help with P bass withdrawal symptoms as well……..

• Like 1

I’ve been P bassless for quite some time and now have an itch that needs scratching. I thought that having Mustangs was the way, but it turns out that they are a gateway drug. Played a Player series P at GG the other day, it was very good indeed 😬.

• Like 1