Why become a member? ×

Before they were famous.

Some bloke on the back playing drums. (Bobby Gillespie).

Was trying to find an indie band video from the early 90’s was shown on a TV music show presented by John Peel and on stage in the background is a very young Vic Reeves. Anyone remember this?

Edited by tegs07

1 minute ago, MacDaddy said:

Martin Clunes on bass when he was a New Romantic

Don't know of you're being serious or not... But that was from an ITV "Comedy/ Drama" years back when Martin Clunes and Neil Morrissey were in demand after Man Behaving Badly finished. Neil Morrissey is the singer in that clip and I recognise the guitarist from various other stuff on the telly.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tegs07 said:

Some bloke on the back playing drums.

Was trying to find an indie band video from the early 90’s was shown on a TV music show presented by John Peel and on stage in the background is a very young Vic Reeves. Anyone remember this?

I love the Mo Tucker drumming

7 minutes ago, uk_lefty said:

Don't know of you're being serious or not... But that was from an ITV "Comedy/ Drama" years back when Martin Clunes and Neil Morrissey were in demand after Man Behaving Badly finished. Neil Morrissey is the singer in that clip and I recognise the guitarist from various other stuff on the telly.

I think Ben Miller (Armstrong & Miller) is on drums and Mark Williams (The Fast Show) is on keys. I recognise the guitarist too, but can't remember his name. Not sure who the bloke in the audience that the camera keeps going to is, though 😄

Just now, Crusoe said:

I think Ben Miller (Armstrong & Miller) is on drums and Mark Williams (The Fast Show) is on keys. I recognise the guitarist too, but can't remember his name. Not sure who the bloke in the audience that the camera keeps going to is, though 😄

Yes, I was having fun watching the audience too!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crusoe said:

Guitarist looks like Danny Webb

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crusoe said:

There's Simon Le Bon, Gary Numan, Bananarama, Brian Ferry etc... obviously part of a TV show.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NancyJohnson said:

Good lord.

You'd have thought that knowing that video was out there would have prohibited the guilty parties from ever wanting to become sufficiently famous for it to be unearthed 🤔

2 hours ago, paul_5 said:

There's Simon Le Bon, Gary Numan, Bananarama, Brian Ferry etc... obviously part of a TV show.

There's more 80's stars in that audience than are currently on the road in 80's reunion tours, they must have recorded that at a TOTP recording 👍