Feedback for Grangur

Grangur

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Richard was recycling an autobiography of Keith Moon and I was lucky enough to have it. The really nice thing is Richard delivered it to my door while I was at work.

This really is a fine example of the BC community spirit and speaks for itself

Thanks Richard, I owe you one

All the best

Tom

• 1 month later...

I really can't add anything new here that hasn't already been said dozens of times already....

I recently received a Boss drum machine from Richard, the ad stated it was "in good, working condition" but when it arrived it looked more like what I would consider to be immaculate, unused condition. Not that I have a problem with understated ads! It was very well packaged, and he was happy to delay posting a couple of days to suit my schedule too.

What more can you ask for as a buyer?

Cheers, Richard,

Sid.

• 3 weeks later...

Richard assembled, set up, finished a neck, and made me an impeccable 70's jazz replica. Having just recently parted ways with my original 74 for financial reasons Richard stepped forward to complete the neck, assemble with RI parts, that recreated the 74's spirit in this build - I'm very happy!

I wouldn't hesitate to use Richard again for his fine skills. He is top chap, great com's and a total gent - i am eternally grateful for your work and will treasure this personal bass :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have only ever had positive experiences buying and selling on Basschat but dealing with Richard recently genuinely stands out as exceptional.
Yesterday he collected my rather worn and neglected old Warwick which will now get the much needed TLC it deserves. A nicer chap you'd be hard pushed to find and was a pleasure to meet him and his wife (he even tolerated my over excited / over tired toddlers climbing all over him).

Thanks once again :).

Grangur PMed me about my made-over Marlin P-bass - and has supplied me with a set of proper fender pickups to complete the job! Ideal, just what i needed, as described, good price, and a chatty and friendly guy to deal with! Would deffo buy stuff from him again.

Item was very securely packaged too, better than a lot of shops would! Thanks again! :)

• 2 weeks later...