Kevsy71

Noble preamp, any BC owners?

[quote name='CameronJ' timestamp='1503672041' post='3360210']
Cheers for clearing that up - makes my GAS much less acute!
[/quote]

Still a great Pre/DI though!

I am envious of everyone that owns the Noble, I have an Avalon and JDI that are great and I never thought I would find something I like more, but then used the Noble once and have been secretly lusting for one ever since.

[quote name='CameronJ' timestamp='1503672041' post='3360210']
Cheers for clearing that up - makes my GAS much less acute!
[/quote]

I haven't had any noise issues with mine when running several pedals on gigs - is that your concern?

[quote name='HazBeen' timestamp='1503739822' post='3360615']
I am envious of everyone that owns the Noble, I have an Avalon and JDI that are great and I never thought I would find something I like more, but then used the Noble once and have been secretly lusting for one ever since.
[/quote]

Only one cure for secret gear lust ;)

[quote name='TKenrick' timestamp='1504042782' post='3362357']
I haven't had any noise issues with mine when running several pedals on gigs - is that your concern?
[/quote]

To be honest it's not a concern in the true sense of the word as I wasn't seriously considering buying one any time soon - far too many other things on the shopping list. I just would have hoped that for the money these cost you would at least have gotten some isolation...then it could feasibly serve double duty as a high end power supply as well as a boutique preamp/DI. As it stands I'd want to power my board by other means.

Anyway, I'm not here to slate the Noble. I'd still like to try one some day!

[quote name='CameronJ' timestamp='1504047829' post='3362389'] To be honest it's not a concern in the true sense of the word as I wasn't seriously considering buying one any time soon - far too many other things on the shopping list. I just would have hoped that for the money these cost you would at least have gotten some isolation...then it could feasibly serve double duty as a high end power supply as well as a boutique preamp/DI. As it stands I'd want to power my board by other means. Anyway, I'm not here to slate the Noble. I'd still like to try one some day! [/quote]

Its fine unless you have any digital pedals. I find I rely on it for powering my board now as I do for it being a Pre/DI!

anyone else got one?  Still got hold of mine, which for people that know me is a record!  

Mine will be here monday or tuesday, after pursuading @sk8 for months to sell his to me without any success. :-p

Nope , another company . It just has a similar feature set as the Noble - apart from the lack of pedal power .

Also a fair bit cheaper too .

• Thanks 1

On 03/03/2018 at 19:58, ordep said:

Mine will be here monday or tuesday, after pursuading @sk8 for months to sell his to me without any success. :-p

and..............

1 hour ago, sk8 said:

and..............

....I am loving it! simple and easy to use, less knobs means less room for errors for me :-D

I had a Monique before and it definitely have the same vibe. 

Its a keeper for me. 

2A1E2D3F-6C68-4BFF-A45D-0C0CC656C96A.jpeg

Edited by ordep

I love those larger Cali's - seem more control than the smaller ones (is this right?) .

Shame they don't do them anymore - or even find anyone who has one up for sale

14 hours ago, ordep said:

....I am loving it! simple and easy to use, less knobs means less room for errors for me :-D

I had a Monique before and it definitely have the same vibe. 

Its a keeper for me. 

2A1E2D3F-6C68-4BFF-A45D-0C0CC656C96A.jpeg

What a board!

• Like 2