Why become a member? ×

Xmas - what is Santa bringing you ?

dmccombe7

I doubt I'll get anything bass related, as no-one's asked me what I'd want and people wouldn't buy blind.

If I end up with some money at the end, I'd like to pick up a Gramma pad, but don't see me having much cash left over.....

If Santa were to bring me the new Pratchett book and the final series of Breaking Bad, then that would leave me very happy.

A seventies valve amp and a seventies bass, both British. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-haaahhh!! Haaahhhh!! Haaah! ...Ha. :unsure:
Bought them for myself - secretly - :ph34r: [size=4]so they probably don't count as 'gifts'. I don't care. Santa rocks![/size]

[size=4] :santa2:[/size]

Edited by discreet

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1387790943' post='2315562']
A seventies valve amp and a seventies bass, both British. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-haaahhh!! Haaahhhh!! Haaah! ...Ha. :unsure:
Bought them for myself - secretly - :ph34r: so they probably don't count as 'gifts'. I don't care. Santa rocks!

:santa2:
[/quote]

Aye, all to match your seventies dress sense! :lol:

I've been naughty too.
On discussing a pre Amp for my Status Electro with Mr East. I ended up buying two, one for my Mbass as well.
They arrived last week so removed the old preamp in the status to check hole sizes and screen the cavity with copper foil. To save doing it Xmas morning !!! then [b]accidently[/b] poped it in there. and put the old one in the box. now wrapped and under the tree. She won't Know. I have added a thread in Technical. if interested and will add to this when i tackle the Mbass.
Bang goes all the Christmas gig money again this year.