karlfer

Bassman666

Just bought a Smoothhound wireless from Charlie. As everyone else on this thread says quick delivery and great communication. Recommended seller.

Traded my Spector NS4 with Charlie for a short scale Chowny SWB1. Met up at Thorpe Park and amazing parked about 30 yards from each other - obscured only by a motorhome.

Totally problem free (unless you count them trying to get a £10 for parking).

Charlie's a proper gent - an asset to this community. I would have no reservations about trading again.

I am now the proud owner of Charlie's Green Russian Muff, and I can honestly say I've never had a bigger bottom.

Pedal just as described and very well packed. Cheers Charlie!

Bought a flight case from Charlie. Exactly as described and well packaged. Deal with confidence. Thanks again Charlie.

Cheers

Dunc

This is very belated (sorry Charlie) I picked up Charlie’s combo a while back, for free. I’m planning on giving it to a friends son who is going to start learning bass. Top man. Thanks Charlie.  👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I sold a Sandberg bass to Charlie. Prompt payment, good Comms and a long distance meet up that went to plan perfectly. Deal with confidence!