Why become a member? ×

F*ck yeah - All The Queens Ravens being played on BBC radio tomorrow!

Clarky

We have just heard from BBC London's programmes producer that All The Queens Ravens will be played on Saturday night between 8-9pm on Gary Crowley’s New Music Show, BBC London 94.9fm. The show runs between 7-10pm, with an hour of Introducing bands from the London area in the middle hour. They will probably be playing our track Aura Negra. Excited we are. YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Edited by Clarky

Always nice to hear some exciting news for a fellow member of this 'ere forum! Congratulations Clarky. If you get to do an interview at some stage it may be worth canvassing for opinion on which fretless to sell.

[quote name='mr zed' timestamp='1369488681' post='2089740']
. If you get to do an interview at some stage it may be worth canvassing for opinion on which fretless to sell.
[/quote]
I've already been put firmly in my place by Beedster on that score!

Great plug for the band, the album and our gigs. Sadly in the bio information they only mentioned the previous bass player (who to be fair played on the track they chose) so my mum will wonder why my name has suddenly become Luke

Edit: haha, he corrected it at the end of the programme and mentioned me as the current bass player :)

Edited by Clarky

Congrats on the Beeb appearance!

And I have to say that the Aura Negra track is superb - as is the video. You clearly have some very talented folk in your band. The bassist isn't too shabby either ;)

You can count another fan amongst the ranks here.

Paul

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1369510696' post='2090034']
and mentioned me as the current bass player :)
[/quote]

Bass player gets mentioned - that's the headline! :lol:

MacWifey was asking when we're gonna see the band 'with your mate with the silver hair' again. Get thee south of the river soon!