Why become a member? ×

What cab do you use?

Badass

See my sig.... unless you've chosen not to see it :rolleyes:

BF Vintage. The lightest 2x15 on the planet. All the volume and tone you could want. Or all the volume and tone [i]I [/i]could want, anyway - and as it's [i]my[/i] cab that's what counts! :)

Since the age of 12/13, my standard set up has generally been '300 watt into 4 ohms amp played through 1x15 cab/combo'.

I have had 1x15 and 2x10 Trace Elliot cabs for the last 4 years, which I can use for stacking. However the cabs stay in different rehearsal studios so generally I'm only using one cab at a time. I would love a single 'big' cab like a 2x15, 4x12 or 8x10, but money, lack of space and common sense are a constant problem.

I clicked vote before i realised I could do more than one rig. :(

Currently use 2x15 (old Laney PA cabs with celestions in, and the horns ripped out)
and a 1x10 (harley benton promethean clone)
Also have an old Peavey 1x15 combo, and whatever size them 4 speakers in the roland micro-cube are.

2x15 is my favourite, but some of the places I play now it's bigger than the sodding PA system. :)

Ashton 410 and 115..

Normal sized cabs loaded with Celestion Truvox.

Normally I'll just use the 410 but if I'm feeling extra flash, I'll take the full rig..

If I'm feelin lazy, I'll take one of my old WEM 1x15 cabs as they're compact and reasonably light. :D

Badass, I don't get what you're after.

I use two 112s. So do I answer 1*12 or 2*12 ?

I also use two 108s, which is not one of the answering alternatives.

I also use combos. Are they to be counted in this poll?

I have ordered a 112 plus 115 as my main rig. Is that what you call a "combination"? Then what do I answer? "Combination" only?

best,
bert