Why become a member? ×

One Bass, Amp & Cab

RandomBass

So who here just has one of each of the above that they use for practise, gigs etc?
To start, I have 4 basses and 3 heads, but just 1 cab. I remember fondly when I had one of each when I started out - has anyone stayed that way, whether it be out of desire or necessity?
Just curious really....
Cheers
Geoff

I use 1 bass for gigging, unless my 5 string is needed. though i do use 2 amps and no cabs (One being a combo, one being a head for gigs with a cab provided)

Edit: Forgot the 25w combo sitting in my drummers house for our acoustic rehearsals.

Liam

Edited by LiamPodmore

Yes!

I use the same bass, pedalboard & 2x10 combo at home, rehearsals & at gigs.
I don't see the sense in rehearsing with a band & spending that time defining your sound, only to go & gig with something else. :unsure:

One bass in Standard Tuning
One bass in Drop C (modified to suit)
One bass with 2 extra strings :P
One Amp
One Cab
One Cab the same as the other cab but with slightly different scuff marks so that makes it different

:P

Edited by charic

Yup, one rig, one bass.

There are 5 other basses in the house, one is an old backup. one is a db, one is a fretless (don't play that regualrly enough though), one is a Bronco - waiting fo rthe youngest to get big enough to start on that one), one is Plux's, oh and Plux's rig makes two rigs, and he has a ickle practice amp too....

But me, I have one bass, and one rig that actually see any action from me. Honest!

Edited by 51m0n

I have one bass,one amp and one cab. However, due bigger and more frequent gigs in the near future, I'm looking at a backup bass, and a bigger cab is imminent. I may sell the 2x10 but only if I get a decent price, otherwise it will live in the band rehearsal room.

One bass (home made fretless) One amp (Hartke LH500), one cab (Hartke Hydrive 410) is all I use for gigging.

Oh, and a board with 2 fuzz pedals, a chorus, octave and envelope filter. And a rack mounted compressor and valve O/D unit.
Does that count?