Why become a member? ×

Feedback bamboscha

karlfer

Alan has just bought a bass off me. He is a really lovely fella, and a REAL PROFESSIONAL musician. Yes, he makes his living at it. Respect !
Decisive, did what he said he would do and even managed to find me despite Basschat (and more importantly messages) being down. That was really impressive. My immense thanks for that.
5 other people were after this bass, all in various stages of waffling.
Alan got on with it and bought it. Deal with utmost confidence.
Enjoy Alan. all the best,
Karl.

• 1 month later...

He has just bought one of my 2 EBS NEO cabs, they don't come any better than Alan.
Pro bass player, really nice guy, lovely to hear some proper Jaco playing amongst a lot of other stuff.
Less biscuits next time matey boy, they are very special cookies :lol: .
All the best Alan and thanks for being a really easy guy to deal with,
cheers,
Karl.

Well, I'm not sure about "proper Jaco playing". Maybe the later, coked off his paps Jaco. Actually, nice little story there. A couple of years ago Jaco's biographer, the New York writer Bill Milkowsky described my playing as "Jacoesque" in the Jazz Times when he reviewed our last album. I must admit I did a little poo when I read it. Well, if you can't blow your own trumpet on a forum full of other bass nerds, where can you blow it? It's all a load of bobbins anyway, I'm cack really.

Those biscwits were Awesome! I have very little self control in the presence of biscwits. Perhaps you should get one of those self-timing pet food dispensers for next time I come round. Top cab, dude! I'll go and leave feedback now.

Alan.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Have just purchased TC Electronic RC4 from Alan.

Very straight forward transaction. Item in perfect condition as described, very well packaged. Arrived when it was supposed to. Very happy.

And a nice bit of bass gear banter along the way.

Thanks

Kez

• 1 month later...

Just bought his SWR Workingmans 10 combo off him. The entire transaction went off without a hitch and he kept me updated when he was worried that the couriers were being a bit funny.

As an aside, I couldn't be happier with the combo; it's been kept in great condition and it was absolutely sparkling when I received it.

Many thanks! Would not hesitate to deal with again.

Alex

• 2 months later...

Alan just helped me purchase the 1971 P bass he had advertised.

Really nice fella, I could have spent the rest of the day with them in a York pub, cheers guys.

The P Bass was as described and they didn't mind taking it to pieces.

Shame I forgot to see the Jacob bass playing!

Andrew

• 3 months later...

Alan has just taken delivery of some pups I sold to him. Really easy, smooth transaction. He's a top guy.

Thanks Alan, enjoy the pups.

Richard

PS. Having just read the thread. I really wish we'd met up. I'd love to see the Jaco playing and learn from a master of the art.
Hey, ho, that's life. Next time maybe.

Edited by Grangur

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Alan just sent me a lovely EA Wizzy cab. He could not have packed it more professionally and in such a way as it could withstand a nuclear holocaust or even a nasty nip from Luis Suarez' nashers. Excellent deal from start to fnish. Highly recommended :D

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bought some jack plugs off Alan.  Equally, Alan is the best jack plug seller in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

Alan is a great guy to deal with. Really good jack plugs. Bargain price. Delivered swiftly

Buy with confidence

Thanks again Alan

• Thanks 1

Alan bought my Ibanez  AFR A104F that wasn't for sale. :crazy: 

It's now in very good hands.

The transaction was flawless, great communication, very nice person to talk to and a true connoisseur.

Another credit to BassChat.

This forum is such a good place, and not only for the marketplace. You meet very friendly persons too who become often friends.

Bye bye 'til the next time. :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...