Why become a member? Read more... ×
Bassulike66

Feedback Cosmo Valdemar

Item: MIM Burgundy Mist 60s re-issue Jazz.

Dealing with Ben was a pleasure. I'd have no problem recommending him for any deals you want to enter into with him. The description of the bass he was selling was spot on, he's easy to communicate with and there were no hassles at all.

One of the good guys.

Just traded a pedal for some pickups- Ben was a gent and kept in contact about when they would be posted. Perfect deal!

We're also handwriting twins.

Ben bought a couple of pedals from me, an easy deal!

Hope you enjoy the phasers mate!

Cheers

Mace

Ben bought my dod envelope pedal, great guy to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to do so again, Cheers Bud

Just bought a lovely Aria SB R60 from Ben. Arrived well packed and exactly as described, all communications really efficient and informative. Thanks for a great instrument!

Posted (edited)

Bought a Chorus pedal off Ben which he kindly sent the same day as I needed it in a hurry. Was quick and easy and arrived very securely packaged! Pleasure doing business, cheers!

Edited by robot_pelican_chin

I bought a Yamaha424x from Ben, super nice contact and even threw in a free gig bag. Top man!

Bought a 66 Slab P-bass replica from Ben - sale went very smoothly with great comms along the way - a pleasure to deal with and would have no hesitation in recommending him to the Basschat crowd.

Ben bought the Tech 21 dUG pedal from me and despite a rather farcical series of failed delivery attempts by UPS, all went through smoothly in the end.  Ben was a pleasure to deal with and we had great communication all the way through the process.  One of the nicest guys I have ever dealt with.

Bought a Boss LS-2 from Ben. Great guy to deal with - good communication and all as expected. Happy to recommend him as a seller. 

I bought a bass from Ben. Excellent communiation, very friendly bloke. Bass came well packed and condition as descriped. Thanks Ben. 

Just bought a crossover from Ben - fast comms, fast postage and well packed, very pleased! Cheers Ben